KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Verdict still out

Reviewer1084028님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I know this has rave reviews for everything. I had some teeth pulled and it did help, but I was hoping for more results with general body aches, etc. I finished the box but didn't notice any real improvement. I did notice that the top of my left foot hurt as well as my big toe. I know it is good for circulation in lower extremities, just don't know why it hurt me. Maybe I should take it longer but it is expensive. Mixed up review..I think I was expecting more. See Suzy Cohen website for more info on Padma.

Seems to be helping

Reviewer1316551님께서 Jan 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying Padma Basic because, when my hands get cold, a couple of my fingers get white and hurt. I read that this is a symptom of Reyauld's disease. I have also read that Padma Basic helps this problem because of its supportive benefits for cardiovascular health. I take one capsule twice a day with meals. So far, it seems to be helping. I also read in one review that the person suspected that Padma Basic made the tops of his feet ache. Seems improbable, but I have noticed the tops of my feet are now tender too.

Wonderful product!

Reviewer2966228님께서 Sep 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this to hold back pain and inevitable dental work needed. I am grateful for this product and will continue to use it.

Padma Basic Fan

Reviewer1983004님께서 Oct 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fast service. It's a great product...(a bit pricy) but I'll buy it again from iHerb.

Padma

Reviewer2884868님께서 Apr 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Padma for about two weeks and just now seeing improvement. Robert Petro

General

Reviewer2401071님께서 Sep 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product.

Padma Basic

5124557497675761091님께서 May 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product not received yet ???

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품