KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Great Product

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1077964님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice a big difference in energy and overall health when taking this supplement. All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

This works

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2782963님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only issue I have with this product is the size of the tablets. It provides excellent support for damaged and struggling livers. Believe it or not it does help stabilize my blood sugars. If your liver is fatty you will have problems with insulin stabilization.

Great stuff!!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3101973님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have difficulty digesting and assimilating fats and related fat soluble vitamin deficiencies. Vita Liptropic helps a lot. I started taking it along with other supplements after what seemed to be a gallbladder attack. I didn't realise how much it was helping me until I ran out. I will make sure to always have some on hand now. I take 3/day - one with each meal.

good product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2697166님께서 Dec 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to be honest - my favorite lipotropic is by Nature's Life, but iherb doesn't carry it. This is a close second though.

lipotropic is the best

Reviewer2528677님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks for a great experience form iHerb. The prices are good and the shipping was great. I will shop here again.

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품