KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Betty W

Reviewer3307223님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Fantastic stuff!

Reviewer1467941님께서 Oct 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Best Immune System Booster

Reviewer1621100님께서 Nov 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

LS

Reviewer2756889님께서 Jul 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Vita Biotic

Reviewer1190538님께서 Sep 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Great Product

Reviewer1888674님께서 Apr 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very pleased with my order. It was delivered fast. This was my first time ordering from I-herb.com. I was pleased with the service and product. I will be ordering more from this Co. The vita Biotic, works great. It clears up cold, sinus, problems fast. Will order again.

Great stuff!

Sherri님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps get rid of colds and viruses. I take it and give it to the kids at the slightest hint of sickness and it works great! I also gave it to the kids in place of antibiotics if they have stitches and it helped keep away infection.

Antibiotic Alternative/Natural Antibiotic

Reviewer2893183님께서 Mar 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say enough about this product. Hands down amazing. I took it twice for strep throat while I was pregnant for both pregnancies per my Midwife and it worked without the worries of harming my babies! I am never without it in my home and have recommended it to many and they have raved about it. It helps your body to heal itself and pushes out illness rather than suppressing illness as with antibiotics.

This is good stuff!

Reviewer1790490님께서 Nov 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this particularly helpful for staying well and, when I'm already down, recovering more quickly.

Eclectic Institute - Vita Biotic

Reviewer1441632님께서 Feb 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product to knock out a cold at the first sneeze. Take the "acute" dosage to start. The tablets are large and will taste like pepper, but the taste doesn't linger and you'll feel so well you won't care.

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품