KO

iHerb 상품평

₩30,491

₩44,962

할인금액: ₩14,471 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Betty W

Reviewer3307223님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Fantastic stuff!

Reviewer1467941님께서 Oct 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Best Immune System Booster

Reviewer1621100님께서 Nov 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

LS

Reviewer2756889님께서 Jul 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Vita Biotic

Reviewer1190538님께서 Sep 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Great Product

Reviewer1888674님께서 Apr 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very pleased with my order. It was delivered fast. This was my first time ordering from I-herb.com. I was pleased with the service and product. I will be ordering more from this Co. The vita Biotic, works great. It clears up cold, sinus, problems fast. Will order again.

Vita Biotic

Reviewer1877285님께서 Jul 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Regular use at the first sign of a cold normally wipes it out in a day or two.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best defense against colds and flu

Reviewer3049143님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

At the first signs of flue or respiratory infection take this wonderful herb and vitamin blend. It can knock out illness so quick that you easily forget you even had any symptoms. Be faithful and take it according to the dosage suggestions on the bottle.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Reviewer2855989님께서 Nov 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1277694님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking VitaBiotic since October 2003 and I have not been sick in all of that time. It is truly a great immune builder. I highly recommend it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품