KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, Turmeric, 395 mg, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

₩15,527
₩25,879
할인금액: ₩10,351 (40% 할인)
17 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Excellent product

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2429494님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2798027님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for inflammation, been taking turmeric for a long time and this is the best brand I have tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

smell and see the goodness

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2164061님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Indian spices are important

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1587798님께서 Nov 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A study in Singapore showed that Chinese who ate curry at least once a week had lower incidence of age-related mental problems. Although I eat curry once a week, I take one of these a day as well. Organic and vegetarian. Eclectic Institute is my primary source for herbs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2655629님께서 Jan 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes this particular Eclectic Institute product is hard to find -- but iherb had it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »