KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent product

Reviewer2429494님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

Great product

Reviewer2798027님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for inflammation, been taking turmeric for a long time and this is the best brand I have tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

smell and see the goodness

Reviewer2164061님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

Indian spices are important

Reviewer1587798님께서 Nov 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A study in Singapore showed that Chinese who ate curry at least once a week had lower incidence of age-related mental problems. Although I eat curry once a week, I take one of these a day as well. Organic and vegetarian. Eclectic Institute is my primary source for herbs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cured the circulation problem with my feet

Reviewer2151786님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using the Ginger and Turmeric pills from iHerb (both the Eclectic Institute brand)cured the circulation problem with my feet within one day! My feet no longer get cold and no side effects! - Peter, Michigan

Potent !

Reviewer2940089님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Turmeric is a great ingredient for total body health. Other than loading your own pill casings with freshly ground organic turmeric, this product is probably the best.

Great Product

Reviewer2655629님께서 Jan 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes this particular Eclectic Institute product is hard to find -- but iherb had it!

Great Stuff

Reviewer3050167님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent stuff. Really helped my liver enzymes return to normal.

Great for reducing Inflammation

Reviewer2264525님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strong tasting, but an excellent company when I need to buy supplements. Within a short period of taking turmeric I feel relief from achy muscles.

thrilled

Reviewer1102544님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the other product I take every day - great stuff

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품