KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩15,262

₩25,437

할인금액: ₩10,175 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(1)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great

Reviewer1878151님께서 Apr 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother's inflammation lowered with this along with FruitrientsX Mangosteen and Doctor's Best Noni.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Got another winner

Rena61님께서 Mar 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very impressed with Eclectic institute. One of my favorite herb brands that you can feel the effects with. I use EI ginger and cayenne to help with absorption of this wonderful Turmeric.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Got rid of my thrush!

4899808732777192037님께서 Feb 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have mouth thrush that won't go away. I have had it for some years. When I started taking Eclectic Turmeric most of the thrush was gone after a week.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works.

Reviewer1540214님께서 Nov 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for inflammation and it helps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for reducing Inflammation

Reviewer2264525님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strong tasting, but an excellent company when I need to buy supplements. Within a short period of taking turmeric I feel relief from achy muscles.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

thrilled

Reviewer1102544님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the other product I take every day - great stuff

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

smell and see the goodness

Reviewer2164061님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent product

Reviewer2429494님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

ravenwyld님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i dont eat spicey food so this is the only way i get tumeric.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Keeps me healthy

Reviewer1829241님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the product and the cheap prices.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »