KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, Turmeric, 395 mg, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

₩15,945
₩26,575
할인금액: ₩10,630 (40% 할인)
17 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Excellent product

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2429494님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2798027님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for inflammation, been taking turmeric for a long time and this is the best brand I have tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

smell and see the goodness

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2164061님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Indian spices are important

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1587798님께서 Nov 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A study in Singapore showed that Chinese who ate curry at least once a week had lower incidence of age-related mental problems. Although I eat curry once a week, I take one of these a day as well. Organic and vegetarian. Eclectic Institute is my primary source for herbs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Cured the circulation problem with my feet

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2151786님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using the Ginger and Turmeric pills from iHerb (both the Eclectic Institute brand)cured the circulation problem with my feet within one day! My feet no longer get cold and no side effects! - Peter, Michigan

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »