KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩15,141

₩25,234

할인금액: ₩10,094 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(4)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

5star

4779849082782841604님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes my skin feel soft

LouLou님께서 May 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have often had problems with my skin. I am fair and freckly and I have acne scarring on my face. After two weeks taking this my skin looks and feels a lot softer, quite amazing actually. My skin seems to have a bit of a glow to it and feels smoother. I am applying the seed oil on my face to try to help the scarring and on my neck for sun damage.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

4971756355379332850님께서 Jan 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i guess it helps to clear up my cyst acne on my chin that i had for 10+yrs and my pores seem smaller too. for me it took almost 2 bottles to see the changes. i took 1 cap a day as i do not wan to be too dependent on it. prefer to let it work gradually.. great product!! will repurchase

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sea Buckthorn

4651665800802724780님께서 Oct 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great help for the immune

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

OK

greenisthenewblack님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No idea if it worked, but at least I know I got a few extra omegas.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for Menopausal and Post Women

Reviewer2146441님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A regular purchase for me. This suppliment is great. Taken regularly over time, it has eliminated the need for multiple night trips to the bathroom. It seems to strengthen the urinary tract membrane and reduce hypersensitivity. I have stopped and started use often enough that I know this is the variable. It takes about a month to take effect and about two weeks or more of nonuse to lose the effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

works well

Reviewer1489917님께서 Jun 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently realized I am pre menopausal, taking one of these a day helps with mood swings and slowed the weight gain

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1569389님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sea Buckthorn

RoniDouglas님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

have been taking this for a couple of months now and I think the quality of my skin has improved -seems softer and more supple all over.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Service and price

Reviewer1488647님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The service on this order was perfect. The price was reasonable and your company carried the vegetarian genatine caps. My wife and I are vegan. Thank you for coming through for us.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »