KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, Sea Buckthorn, 400 mg, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

₩15,687
₩26,145
할인금액: ₩10,458 (40% 할인)
31 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Great for Menopausal and Post Women

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2146441님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A regular purchase for me. This suppliment is great. Taken regularly over time, it has eliminated the need for multiple night trips to the bathroom. It seems to strengthen the urinary tract membrane and reduce hypersensitivity. I have stopped and started use often enough that I know this is the variable. It takes about a month to take effect and about two weeks or more of nonuse to lose the effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4971756355379332850님께서 Jan 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i guess it helps to clear up my cyst acne on my chin that i had for 10+yrs and my pores seem smaller too. for me it took almost 2 bottles to see the changes. i took 1 cap a day as i do not wan to be too dependent on it. prefer to let it work gradually.. great product!! will repurchase

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Sea Buckthorn

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3218203님께서 Sep 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We really like the product and it has helped me lose weight, reduce my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. The Doctor was very please with my weight reduction and Lab results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good for weight loss and skin health

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2025838님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been taking a product called Oxydrene for about ten years until they recently changed the formula. One of the ingredients in Oxydrene was sea buckthorn so I take this now along with rhodiola and goji berry capsules. I'm slowly losing weight taking this and the goji berry capsules are great for my skin. The rhodiola (aka arctic root) is good for deep oxygenation of your tissues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent Product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1569389님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »