KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, Purple Probiotic, Whole Food POWder, 4.2 oz (120 g)

₩15,979
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Great for fermenting vegetables

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1577301님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I eat a mostly Paleo diet and put up fermented vegetables every weekend for my salads for the coming week. I had been using leftover brine as my starter, but became concerned about the possibility of propagating undesirable organisms from batch to batch. Used with sea salt, a rounded teaspoon of this product per quart of cut vegetables provides an uncontaminated, flavorful, and highly economical (compared to the competition) starter for ferments. And it's quick -- fizzing starts within 24 hours. It's especially delicious with mashed potatoes (a "safe starch"), which I ferment once in a great while for non-Paleo guests.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good but not the best...

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3195440님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice idea but you're better off just eating raw, fresh sauerkraut (or other such cultured veggies). Seemed to give me a bit of indigestion (gas). Otherwise effective as far as I can tell (discontinued use fairly prompt for the sauerkraut). Would not suggest use just before retiring... seems to increase energy levels.

Smells Rotten

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2086944님께서 Jan 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love fermented foods, but this powder smells like rotting flesh. Not sure if it is just the one I received or if all of them smell this horrible. I just cannot stomach it.

Great for digestion!

juliaheis님께서 Mar 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This powder is a great probiotic and starter culture for fermented vegetables, and it seems to help digestion too.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I put into capsules, hey presto!

Kareny님께서 May 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This powder has the distinct sour aroma of sauerkraut. I honestly don't mind, it smells clean and authentic. Fermented foods contain the elusive vitamin k2 which a lot of people confuse with k1. K1 is found in green leafy veg amongst other sources but k2 is more difficult to obtain (ie fermented foods). I'd like to take this powder as a drink but put it into capsules at the moment. I can be fussy on where my money goes with supplements but am a repeat purchaser of this one.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품