KO

iHerb 상품평

₩30,675

₩45,802

할인금액: ₩15,127 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Love it and it works for everything.

Reviewer1507666님께서 Oct 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mom had a sore around her nose where the tube for her oxygen is. The sore had been there for 4 years. It would scab it would open back up. My mom put a couple of drops of the 7 Mushroom Blend around the sore, the next day it was gone and it has not returned. Months ago I fell and hurt my hand. Of course it is taking forever to heal. I started using the 7 Mushroom Blend on it and I am now pain free.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for your immune system

Reviewer3237124님께서 Aug 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it helps raise your level of white blood cells

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good product for nervous system.

Reviewer1988592님께서 Jan 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i tried lion's mane from the same company which is very good for the nervous system for jumpy thoughts, this provides a little added benefit with the nervous system with the other mycelia ingredients. both are good and safe combos for the nervous system. you can't find these products or ingredients anywhere in the health stores glad iherb is stocking this.

great

Reviewer2139704님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am amazed with this organic blend, very happy with it so far. However, I would like the label to be clearer with regard to the processing of the mycelia and whether this blend is the 'whole' plant or an islolate or extract.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great selection great price fast shipping Happy customer

Reviewer2041897님께서 Feb 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good review

Great Product

Reviewer1540481님께서 Mar 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this!

great product

Reviewer2798027님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just wish the ingredients were Organic, but I don't have to swalloaw a pill and it contains Larix.

Good Price

Reviewer2849759님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having a cancer diagnosis I decided to boost my immune system with a mushroom blend. This is a great product at a great price.

I will by it again

Reviewer1601842님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will bay it again

good blend

Reviewer2967700님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good blend...