KO

₩90,121

₩135,080

할인금액: ₩44,960 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good deal on Arabinogalactan

Reviewer2623970님께서 Feb 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really preferred the arabinogalactan that came from Larex, but that company was bought out by a French pharmaceutical company, and they are no longer selling retail. That said, Eclectic Institute is offering a good deal on the powder. Good immune booster, and can be put in juice or water. Tastes OK.

Good for allergies

Reviewer1726102님께서 Jul 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Great product

Reviewer2606674님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Larix

Reviewer2213292님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does help to speed up the recovery of an illness e.g. cough & flu.

Larix

Reviewer2772950님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been giving my 2 year old son a teaspoon of Larix in his juice every morning for at least the last year. He has gotten sick a lot less often and when he does get sick, it isn't as bad of an illness as it used to be. I'm very happy with Larix. I tried to take it myself and found that I was coughing a lot, so I think I must be allergic to it, but thankfully my son can take it.

The jury's still out

Reviewer1775912님께서 Jan 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended to me by my Natropathic Dr. however... I am not 100% sure that I have experienced a stronger immune system.

Larix Powder

Reviewer1116647님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! and very effective for children if used in a regular basis. Price is super expensive and is very difficult to afford if you have more than one child.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품