KO

₩89,860

₩134,689

할인금액: ₩44,829 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good deal on Arabinogalactan

Reviewer2623970님께서 Feb 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really preferred the arabinogalactan that came from Larex, but that company was bought out by a French pharmaceutical company, and they are no longer selling retail. That said, Eclectic Institute is offering a good deal on the powder. Good immune booster, and can be put in juice or water. Tastes OK.

Good for allergies

Reviewer1726102님께서 Jul 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Great product

Reviewer2606674님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Larix

Reviewer2213292님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does help to speed up the recovery of an illness e.g. cough & flu.

Larix

Reviewer2772950님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been giving my 2 year old son a teaspoon of Larix in his juice every morning for at least the last year. He has gotten sick a lot less often and when he does get sick, it isn't as bad of an illness as it used to be. I'm very happy with Larix. I tried to take it myself and found that I was coughing a lot, so I think I must be allergic to it, but thankfully my son can take it.

The jury's still out

Reviewer1775912님께서 Jan 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended to me by my Natropathic Dr. however... I am not 100% sure that I have experienced a stronger immune system.

Larix Powder

Reviewer1116647님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! and very effective for children if used in a regular basis. Price is super expensive and is very difficult to afford if you have more than one child.

Love It

Reviewer1430941님께서 Dec 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We rarely get colds or flus since incorporating this into our smoothies. It feels like it really benefits the immune system in general. Expensive, but worth it. Tastes like nothing in the smoothies, so no worries about taste.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품