KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very good product

4668583604590964691님께서 Jun 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it based on others' reviews here. Last night I had sore throat, lethargy and general unwell feeling. I took one tablet of Larix before I went to bed, I feel real good this morning, my sore throat is gone too. I dont normally write review, unless product is really good (or really bad).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Eclectic Institute Larix

ivyengland님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this every day. It prevents ear & sinus infections and boosts the immune system.

Great bug buster!

Reviewer3234650님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the Larix 1000mg to help increase immunity when exposed to colds/flu. It works every time.

amazing...

Reviewer1865422님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The site is easy to navigate.The speed of the delivery was amazing,product was here almost before I finished entering the address info.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Larix - a product to take

Reviewer2756470님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eclectic Institutes Larix 1000 mg Veggie Tabs are on my list of supplements that really help. The tablets are easy to take. Taking Larix every day really improves my overall feeling of health.

amazing!

Reviewer3098824님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product! this is my second bottle and I bought 3 bottles for gifts to my relatives.

Larix User

Reviewer2817631님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price, exceptional service and excellent product. Would recommend to anyone needing to give their immune system a boost.

super

Reviewer3230391님께서 Dec 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

super

Keeps me healthy

Reviewer1829241님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The BEST!!!!!!!! Love the cheap prices

Wonder Herb!

Reviewer1240112님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is military and was deployed for 7 months. I sent him this herb, and he was not sick the whole deployment. He even gave some to fellow comrads when they felt sick, and they ALL reported feeling better in hours after taking it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품