KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,400

₩30,277

할인금액: ₩9,877 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

My intestines are happy again.

5500820287328969684님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this formula along with Eclectic 400mg Goldenseal and come clove tincture to completely rid myself of Giardia in less than three weeks. Very pleased with these products.

Really working!

5290972436557250944님께서 Mar 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've just started using it, but it's effective. Also, it's not upsetting my stomach or causing lots of unwanted side effects. I have reordered it.

Very fast shipping to Australia

5245941604084378084님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the fastest shipping I have experienced from overseas taking only 2 days! Will use you guys again if needed

helps with fungal infections

Reviewer1052537님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can feel a clear effect that this pills have on things like fungus infection or candida when i take them. would never be without it!

Great product

5520958713062977914님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using it together with wormwood and green walnut oil, I was fortunate that I didn't have any worms in the system but definitely my digestion has improved since taking it.

MUST HAVE!!

Reviewer3037744님께서 Aug 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best intestinal product I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot. I have used it as a cure before after getting parasites from eating sushi. Now I take it every now and then when someting is wrong with my digestion, aches, pains, bloating etc. It works fast and it ALWAYS works. I have IBS and I avoid eating certain foods, but sometimes my digestion just get all messed up, and each time it does I take this and it does wonders!!!

Concerning ingredient

Reviewer3092624님께서 Jul 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got an itchy throat after taking this. The capsule has hypromellose which is "a semisynthetic ingredient". On the side of the bottle is: California PROP Warning: this product contains a chemical known by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure if it worked properly...

Reviewer1753619님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although it is easy to take, I wanted to do a parasite cleanse, and I don't think it was very effective

eclectic institute, intestinal support

Reviewer2092919님께서 Jul 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

seemed to be somewhat helpful

상품 31-39 중 전체 39 상품