KO

₩21,213

₩31,484

할인금액: ₩10,271 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very effective

Reviewer2705986님께서 Mar 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works very effectively to rid the body of waste, thus anti parasitic as well.

Great

Reviewer3326265님께서 Aug 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great formula for parasites and stomach problems.

intestinal cleanse

marianF님께서 Sep 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been fighting against candida overgrowth for quite some time and after having tried every antifungal out there with limited success, I decided to give this product a try, after reading that whatever kills parasites kills candida, as well.Also, because it is said that if you have candida you most likely have parasites, too.Unfortunately, this supplement had little impact on my candida symptoms, despite combining it with diet and probiotics.As for parasites, I dont know what they look like, but many reviewers report seeing white dots in the toilet during their cleanse and I certainly saw plenty of those.I give this product 4 stars as I think it's an effective parasite cleanser.Also because it's a clean product, cointaining just 3 herbs that target parasites and no fillers or other ingredients.The usage instructions are not very specific, so I went for the maximum dose, 3 per day, which I took all at once, in the evening and on an emty stomach.Will I buy this product again?In all likelihood, yes, maybe once a year as I have pets and those with pets are supposed to be susceptible to parasites.

parasite cleanse

5280615812874896036님께서 Jul 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot rate this product because it did nothing for me. It didn't help with candida either.

Concerning ingredient

Reviewer3092624님께서 Jul 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got an itchy throat after taking this. The capsule has hypromellose which is "a semisynthetic ingredient". On the side of the bottle is: California PROP Warning: this product contains a chemical known by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure if it worked properly...

Reviewer1753619님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although it is easy to take, I wanted to do a parasite cleanse, and I don't think it was very effective

Intestinal support

Reviewer1499055님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

gives me more energy

Great Company and Product

Reviewer1077964님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Fresh and Effective

MUST HAVE!!

Reviewer3037744님께서 Aug 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best intestinal product I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot. I have used it as a cure before after getting parasites from eating sushi. Now I take it every now and then when someting is wrong with my digestion, aches, pains, bloating etc. It works fast and it ALWAYS works. I have IBS and I avoid eating certain foods, but sometimes my digestion just get all messed up, and each time it does I take this and it does wonders!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My intestines are happy again.

5500820287328969684님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this formula along with Eclectic 400mg Goldenseal and come clove tincture to completely rid myself of Giardia in less than three weeks. Very pleased with these products.

상품 21-30 중 전체 40 상품