KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩18,533

₩30,888

할인금액: ₩12,355 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(5)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome stuff!

Reviewer2582844님께서 May 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great. I wish they made bigger bottles or gave you more in it. But I love this. It helped me a lot. I saw a difference in a day. Works good with like products! I will, no, I MUST buy again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Para-cleanse Par Excellence

Reviewer3170253님께서 Apr 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eclectic Institute is one of my favorites

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

rocks

Reviewer2628508님께서 Feb 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this stuff and then I feel better

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very Effective

Reviewer2309416님께서 Aug 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously considering hospitalization, ordered this and there has been significant healing and relief. So happy to have found this here

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works Great!

Reviewer2611231님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work with very sick dogs and cats in a shelter situation. I constantly have IBS symptoms. My symptoms have cleared up using this product. Every morning I use Now Foods, Fresh Green Black Walnut, Wormwood and cloves extract in my coffee. I hope I do not have any other problems but if I do I have a second bottle of Eclectic Institute, Intestinal Support on hand!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

no stomach upset

Reviewer1600594님께서 Jun 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Intestinal Support was much more gentle than I expected. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks as a precaution, and have had no problems at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent product, fast shipping!

Reviewer2829650님께서 May 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value for the price. It is so difficult to find a black walnut/wormwood/clove complex without all the other herbs so often added to such parasite-cleansing compounds. Thus this product is suitable for use by animals as well as humans... a fantastic product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Black Walnut and Wormwood

Reviewer2144919님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bitter taste but it's work wonderful, I feel much better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Company and Product

Reviewer1077964님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Fresh and Effective

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It works

Reviewer2292722님께서 Oct 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My brothr and I use it in the battle against candida and parasites. They say when you have candida, you might have parasites to. The first day my brother took it, he really had a detox affect. He didn't feel very well. But that's the prove it works! We take 3 pills a day. 1 bottle is anough to fiht parasites. But if you want to attack the candida, you can use it longer. But we are going to take Artemisin only instead of this product. But this product is great to use once a while to get rid of your parasites...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 21-30 중 전체 37 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »