KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Black Raspberry veggie caps

Reviewer3217704님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I usually use Black Raspberry powder daily for its health benefits. These Black Raspberry veggie caps are excellent to take when we do not have time to prepare the powder in a food mixture. Great for travel convenience. We have done a lot of research on the importance of its specific benefits, and plan to purchase it again in the future.

Healthy berries!

Reviewer1079334님께서 Nov 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

From what I've read, black raspberries are a number one weapon against colon cancer. They are full of dark purple anti-oxidants, which are supposed to be some of the most potent against disease.

Eclectic Institute, Black Raspberry, 90 Veggie Caps (

Reviewer2495175님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take, will see if I live to 100 now :)

Black Raspberry Caps

Reviewer2339665님께서 Oct 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for metastatic disease prevention...my husband has been taking for 2 years and is doing beautifully.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I only know I am still cancer free.

5061335824059717098님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to me by a peer and it seems to be holding up to its rep but I am taking so many anti-cancer supplements it's hard to tell which one I could do without so I stick with them all. Great price and they last a long time; but I am taking 4 a day rather than 2 or 3.

black raspberry caps

Reviewer2358039님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am pleased with product,good quality,price & shipped promptly

Black Raspberry Caps

Reviewer1594466님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is wonderful! I have alot more energy and I don't feel sluggish anymore. Dr. Oz showed this product on his show to prevent cancer.

Fast shipping

Reviewer2373771님께서 Jun 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really appreciate the low cost of shipping and how fast we recieved the order

Outstanding product

Reviewer1190275님께서 Aug 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The black raspberry veggie caps are an outstanding product- important for good health.

black raspberry fast delivery

Reviewer3203242님께서 Jan 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks for a very efficient and reasonably priced delivery of this item, well packaged and seems fine inside !

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품