KO

iHerb 상품평

₩47,966

₩53,296

할인금액: ₩5,330 (10% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

My skin loves this night cream

Reviewer1942804님께서 Apr 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 56 years old and I've been using this product for about 5 years. It is light, easily absorbed by the skin and I like that it comes with a pump which keeps the moisturizer fresh and free of contamination.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

ecco bella night rebuilder cream

Reviewer2603652님께서 Mar 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. The ingredients are so gentle, I never get that initial red flush which so many others I've tried bring on. I have used it as day and night cream through the winter. It does not feel greasy at all, my skin feels so soft, and I am 64 years old..

Favorite nightcream!

Reviewer2607509님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite night cream and also use during the day when needed. It is light but penetrates really well so you do not feel any greasy residue left behind. Noticed improvment for any fine lines. Just a really great product,and majority natural ingredients

very nice night cream

Reviewer1281175님께서 Jul 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fresh smell and way this lovely, light cream absorbs into my skin.

Great product!

5008982295395207809님께서 Mar 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for several years and like the fact that it's made from more natural ingredients.

Satisfied

Reviewer2494742님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful option for someone with very dry sensitive skin. My only beef with it is that I find I go through it a little quickly...but that's an individual thing. I've used the Xrtendlife night cream, which made me break out in many small pimples, and Arbonne's FC5 night cream, which was fine but no "wow" to it, even maybe left me a little dry, and this one is my favorite so far.

Not bad

5756431373416037900님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cream has helped in some degrees to reduce the red flush I got on my face when I am in the rooms with heaters on.A bit light and one bottle only last around one month for me. I am very happy with the service of iherb.com, effeicent and accuate, even faster then most of the local online shopping sites in NZ. Will use iherb.com all the time from now on.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품