KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,173

₩4,468

할인금액: ₩294 (7% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Delightful!

Reviewer2627454님께서 Oct 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly enjoyed this. I used it on kelp noodles with extra veggies, really gives my dish excellent flavor! I love how it's dairy, gluten and sugar-free! Can't wait to try the other flavors!

drews smoked tomato dressing

Reviewer3245042님께서 Oct 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i use like ketchup & dipping sauce . great stuff. been using for years. the older version of smoked tomato was better before drew switched to sun dried tomatoes as ingredient. the regular tomatoes were better sweeter tasting .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My husband can't live without it!

Reviewer2320361님께서 Apr 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use this on fresh veggie salads and it is delicious. It is the only dressing my husband wants to use on his salads or as a dip for crudités. I took several bottles to a large outdoor potluck and it seemed to be everyone's favorite from all the various dressings available. Wonderful!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes great; reasonable in calories and sodium

Reviewer2123058님께서 Nov 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My only problem with Drew's Smoked Tomato is that I can not figure out why its popularity seems so limited. Could the name bother some people? Personally, I have been a fan ever since I tried it years ago. Unfortunately, the two stores where I have bought it in the past each dropped it after a couple years. So iHerb.com, please hang in there.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not sure what the fuss is about

4752280803825910617님께서 Aug 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like tomato and I like smoky flavours. This just doesn't live up to the reviews. I think includes too much oil unnecessarily.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품