KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Fantastic stuff!!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Scottishdave님께서 Dec 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1902681님께서 Nov 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Excellent product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1971288님께서 Sep 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

Not real impressed

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1813659님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

SUPER!!!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4704667281110397063님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품