KO

₩24,464

₩25,483

할인금액: ₩1,019 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Fantastic stuff!!

Scottishdave님께서 Dec 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Reviewer1902681님께서 Nov 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Excellent product

Reviewer1971288님께서 Sep 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

Not real impressed

Reviewer1813659님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

SUPER!!!

4704667281110397063님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

super good

Reviewer2802455님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you take only one chinese tonic herbal formula take this. it has a little bit of everything!

Super Adaptogen!!!

5084202162736964334님께서 Dec 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This particular formula introduced me to Dragon Herbs brand with great results. It leveled my stress where I could handle daily things, highs and lows, without feeling overwhelmed and keeping under control. This formula still remains my favorite. Super adaptogen makes adapting to all things just super!!!

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

5154812484479546373님께서 Sep 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

Adaptogen

Reviewer3193835님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very well balanced and effective overall formula

Great, but subtle.

RMSF-Survivor님께서 Mar 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품