KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Cant go wrong with dragon herbs.

5222660968599076386님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother has been feeling great lately taking these, paired with sea micro-greens/algae she rarely goes to the doctors anymore and is much more emotionally and mentally balanced.

Great, but subtle.

RMSF-Survivor님께서 Mar 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Seems to help, but not sure

4669693988845461808님께서 Sep 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

When i started to take this formula, i felt better, calmer and stress reduced. My cortisol levels were elevated. After one month i checked my cortisol levels again, they are still the same, which means that this product had no cortisol lowering effect. I'll continue taking the rest of the capsules in the bottle and will try another supplement.

It works!

Reviewer1755758님께서 Aug 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

5154812484479546373님께서 Sep 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

Super Adaptogen!!!

5084202162736964334님께서 Dec 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This particular formula introduced me to Dragon Herbs brand with great results. It leveled my stress where I could handle daily things, highs and lows, without feeling overwhelmed and keeping under control. This formula still remains my favorite. Super adaptogen makes adapting to all things just super!!!

super good

Reviewer2802455님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you take only one chinese tonic herbal formula take this. it has a little bit of everything!

SUPER!!!

4704667281110397063님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not real impressed

Reviewer1813659님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

adrenal health

Reviewer2039103님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for adrenal health