KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

good

CIPRIAN님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

works well. calming and energizing in a gentle manner.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It's working for me. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program.

5556441500181530888님께서 Dec 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second bottle. It took the first bottle about 2 weeks to feel the difference in my body. It regulated my sleep. Before, I had chronic insomnia. I would wake up every night around 2 to 3 am and fall asleep back at 5am. Now, I just fall asleep and sleep for 7 hours straight. Feeling recharged. Hence, everything is falling into place: I feel less anxious in the morning, and if I do, then I can bring myself back to baseline easier. In order words, my body has more reserve of energy. It has also helped quiet my mind and ground in my body easier in preparation for my meditation. A Taoist herbal program for spiritual cultivation consists of treating the Jing, Qi and blood in the body. I cultivate my shen with my meditation and everyday life realizations. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program. My husband, who also started it at the same time I did, is also reporting better sleep and less need to go to the bathroom at night.

Profound Essence

Reviewer1935610님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Happy with the product. Raised my energy levels greatly. It was just what I expected it to be. Would order again.

Excellent deep support

fayechan-singapore님께서 Oct 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The effects are immediate but subtle at the same time. You may not feel it but then you realise you are more energised than before. I completely recommend it.

Powerful tonic!

Reviewer1056396님께서 Nov 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing product! after taking for a while I really feel my energy coming back after recovering from a serious illness! I am very thankful to Iherb for stocking this product & to dragon herbs for creating it! Highly recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Amazing!

Scottishdave님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Powefrul tonic! Great stuff!

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품