KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Top stuff!

Scottishdave님께서 Jan 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had one pouch.High quality ingredients.Pallatable drank on it's own,i have it heated or with longevity tea.Will be reordering! Would just like to add you get 7 pouches in total with a really good serving of the product in each,when you pour it out it exudes quality.

feel better

Reviewer1310601님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not going to try to understand what this elixir does, however I know on the days that I drink it I feel better, even the next day. I am reordering it. I have to spread one package out for 2 days and mix it with my regular tea, makes it better, it does have an interesting taste if you drink too much at once.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1627174님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Dragon Herbs! This elixir makes me calm and alert and awesome :D

Powerful Elixir For Shen and Energy

Reviewer2067551님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This elixir is very calming, reassuring, and energizing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Glad for the reishi product!!!!!

Reviewer1395333님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is definitely an acquired taste but I like to drink it for its great nutritional value.

Enjoyable Herbal Elixir

Reviewer2876704님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had an interesting taste. Seemed to be quite hydrating and very beautifying. Skin looked great. Felt a little calmer. A fun experiment.

Awesome elixir!

Reviewer1176116님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

So happy I bought this :)..it tastes great (earthy and potent) and I love how it tastes with Dragon Herbs Longevity tea (with gynostemma). I'm excited about the ingredients...so far I've only had 1 pouch bc I rcv'd my order earlier today. I added a little stevia to it-but next cup I have-i'll see how I like it without any added sweetener. I'm def. gonna buy this again & again!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품