KO

₩29,740

₩30,979

할인금액: ₩1,239 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

super relaxing

4884993722298103561님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these whenever my mind is racing, I'm nervous, or have a bout of anxiety. Amazingly just one will do the trick! And I used to be a critic... :)

Love

4931920682076429503님께서 Nov 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Super Jing & SWiberian Chaga - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

Dragon Herb trust

debraananda님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I havent been using this herb for very long, but the reviews are excellent, I will keep taking. Excellent delivery is offered via iherb thanks

Excellent

4931684319032795118님께서 Dec 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe Dragon herbs are the top of the very best offerings on the planet.

Big Hearted Shen

mozzer님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave me a spiritual lift. When your shen is ideal, you will want to "give" more freely. Give more compliments, be more understanding, be "lighter." Dragon Herbs Duanwood Reishi product is also great for calming and enlightening. Super Shen Drops are potent as well and fast acting. I recommend all three product whole heartedly!

Chill pills

5154877746534078903님께서 Jan 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula helps me to experience less negative thinking and anger. It was probably about 2 or 3 weeks before I felt the shift. I think it has helped to balance my mind, body, and spirit. I also believe that Thorne Research magnesium has helped me tremendously with daily anxiety. The combination of both products has been very helpful for my emotional well being.

Amazing shen tonic

Scottishdave님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing formulation with duanwood reishi.Will be re-ordering.

Pearl Shen

Reviewer1746295님께서 Sep 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Would have to take for longer to see effects

Relaxing

Reviewer1402131님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Shen product.