KO

₩31,233

₩32,534

할인금액: ₩1,301 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Naugthy thougts

iHerbMaster님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

after 4 days I feel, that it helps to calm me down. I have a really good sleep!! Before this product, I woke up everytime at 5 o clock am, but with this stuff, I can sleep trought this and sleep much longer !! My sleep is better, I have vivid dreams and I can remember them. For social anxiety it helps not so much, Dragon Herbs Bupleurum and dragon bone with Will power ist more effective. For better sleep, try it !

Good!

Reviewer1569925님께서 Dec 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this one from Dragon Herbs, seems to improve concentration and mood.

Love

4931920682076429503님께서 Nov 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Super Jing & SWiberian Chaga - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

Excellent

4931684319032795118님께서 Dec 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe Dragon herbs are the top of the very best offerings on the planet.

Dragon Herb trust

debraananda님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I havent been using this herb for very long, but the reviews are excellent, I will keep taking. Excellent delivery is offered via iherb thanks

Big Hearted Shen

mozzer님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave me a spiritual lift. When your shen is ideal, you will want to "give" more freely. Give more compliments, be more understanding, be "lighter." Dragon Herbs Duanwood Reishi product is also great for calming and enlightening. Super Shen Drops are potent as well and fast acting. I recommend all three product whole heartedly!

Amazing shen tonic

Scottishdave님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing formulation with duanwood reishi.Will be re-ordering.

Not as Listed by Iherb, Lead Content Issues

Reviewer1310225님께서 Dec 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement does calm you down. To a great degree that every one around you will notice. It mellows you strongly and you will not have any issue with anger.

Pearl Shen

Reviewer1746295님께서 Sep 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Would have to take for longer to see effects

Relaxing

Reviewer1402131님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Shen product.