KO

₩26,044

₩27,129

할인금액: ₩1,085 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Anti-inflammatory and cooling adaptogen

Reviewer3330129님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dragon Herbs gynostemma is a great anti-aging herb that soothes inflammation. Very good for arthritis and also is energizing without being warm. Other brands did not compare to Dragon Herbs...

Top Herb

debraananda님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very powerful herb, just take it slow to start with as you could suffer some stomach discomfort, but I definately notice I have more energy. I love it.

Great product!!!

Reviewer1056396님께서 Dec 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking for a while now! really starting to feel the balancing effect of this product! I have been taking many of the dragon herbs and really appreciate these herbs!! Big thank you to iherb for stocking these!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Review of Gynostemma Pentaphylum (Jiagulan)

Reviewer1518139님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used GP for a little over 2 weeks now and I have noticed an improvement in my blood pressure readings (although it ticks up on occasion) -hopefully it wil smooth out over time. But so far I am happy with the results.

hmm

CIPRIAN님께서 Jun 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

touted as miracle herb for longevity, it gives me a big hunger and low sugar. and i get some after taste of soapy stuff..i do not like it. also, the effects may be other than energy if as said

Good product

Scottishdave님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly reccommended!

One of the best price / value Jiaogulan

Hungarian님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best price / value Jiaogulan

dragon herbs gynostemma

Reviewer1702209님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had previously used this product. It is a great product.

Not my first choice

Reviewer1402131님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

With so many Dragon Herb formulas to choose from this is not my first choice. Others may feel differently.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품