KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

only slightly better than the original formula

Reviewer3119083님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is indeed somewhat better than the original formula but unfortunately i'm not sure the price difference is really worth it. i do have to admit that taking 3 of these 2 times daily along with raw probiotics from garden of life has protected me from a yeast (candida) infection during my last course of antibiotics. plus i didn't get the usual stomach ache that antibiotics cause me. plus it gives my skin a nice glow, but i need to take at least 4 a day to get this particular benefit. i once took this for 4 months and its effects lasted 6-8 months afterwards which is great since most supplements stop working quite shortly after stopping their use. i do have to admit i didn't watch my diet as closely as i should have (i do like sweets a lot :( )

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I Really Wanted to Like This One…

HawaiianViking님께서 Jan 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really wanted to like this product, but I don't. I've found it to be mostly ineffectual. For quite some time, I've been using Icelandic probiotics cultured in dairy milk and that's worked very well for me, but I decided to try this because of the amazing praise Dr. Ohhira's products have received on iHerb. It may be due to my own body chemistry or some completely unknown factor, but I found that Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics did nothing for me, and at over $50, it's far, far too much money to spend on products that do not live up to their hype.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not as good as the green box

Kyriaki님께서 Jan 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

and more expensive, don't bother.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

for me with super effect

Reviewer3230391님께서 Dec 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

extra strong, anti candida albicans 2x10 cpsl.2 week

Excellent probiotics

Reviewer2865067님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good combination of prebiotics allowing gentle cleanse and rebalancing the gut flora.

Still hasn't been delivered - 6 weeks after order

Reviewer2149809님께서 Dec 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Emailed I herb - they said I need to wait 6-8 weeks before they will review the situation. Pretty disappointing. Will think twice before ordering from iherb again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Probiotic

Reviewer1288436님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and you don't need to refrigerate.

my favourite

thedaintypig님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

these are wonderful! i find that even though they are less concentrated than other probiotics i have tried, they are really high quality, and i find they have improved my skin, digestion, and overall health

potent stuff

Reviewer3275280님께서 Aug 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great that it doesn't require refrigeration. worth the price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

a slight disappointment

sweetheart님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't felt any different when taking these but on the other hand I always feel the same I guess. I like the fact that the product is real quality and that's why I ordered these. I think I'll switch back to cheaper products since these didn't really work any better than them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 21-30 중 전체 190 상품