KO

정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 190 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Great Stuff

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2862168님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am finally repopulating my gut with healthy flora and feel better each week. My skin which is reactive is looking stronger, my energy is good, I have a bit more control over strong hunger feelings which would come only 2 and half hrs. after meals (yes I watch carbs and eat healthy). So this is clearly a winner for me but I know I'll need it for a while (I've been taking about 3 mos.) I think my system has been desperate for good bacteria for years and I'm just now healing. I'll update again.

the best of the best

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2821129님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best supplement that I have ever used. It is perhaps the only supplement that I have noticed a significant improvement in my health. I have suffered from ulcerative colitis for almost a year, and as a result of my messed up digestive symptom have recently begun having recurring yeast infections. This has been a miracle cure. NOt only are most of my colitis symptoms gone, the yeast imbalance is completely cured. It is a little pricey, but well worth it if you have poor health.

very good

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Nov 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking 4 of these at a time and feel more of a difference than if I take only 2.

Dental Improvement

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2800579님께서 Jun 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using the probiotics has improved my gum tissue.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Works quickly and is a lifesaver!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1214332님께서 Jul 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been diagnosed with Gastritis and GERD and have been prescribed all the drugs that accompany these illnesses with little or no relief (not to mention the long term side effects). I decided to surf the web and see what I could find as an alternative ... as I was suffering considerably. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus Professional has practically healed these conditions and I have only been on them for a month or so. Make sure you start with the 5 day loading dose. This is one product I will not go without. I am immensely grateful! AND the iHerb service is always impeccable. Thank you!

상품 11-15 중 전체 190 상품