KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

what a product!

Reviewer3247004님께서 Jun 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent product. I have suffered from nervous bowels for 50 years or more. This probiotic product finally worked to normalize bowel flora.

HM Burress

Reviewer1547730님께서 Sep 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just took a round of antibiotics in the hospital,because of perforated diverticulitis, these have really helped.

Good results.

Reviewer3091228님께서 Mar 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried various probiotics and though they all seem to deliver the same results, I feel that this really helps on a consistent basis. Its stability in regulating my digestive tracts is the reason I reorder. I don't know how this is different from the original grade (which I've tried as well) in terms of effects, but I feel like I can't go back now that I'm in the professional grade...

fantastic food based, stable probiotic - greatly helped IBS sypmtoms

wellspring님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best probiotics on the market. It requires no refrigeration, contains multiple strands of beneficial bacteria, and is made from actual food which is a huge plus. Dr Ohirra is an award winning scientist who actually developed one of the strains present in his products. I have had chronic and lifelong IBS symptoms and this probiotic helped me enormously, where almost everything else had failed. My whole family takes it now. DIfferent probiotics suit different people as we all have different cultures present or lacking, so it may take some trial and error - but it works for me and seems to for many people. Also benefits immunity and skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Blister pack hard on skin at thumbnail

Reviewer2085750님께서 Jun 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased two different boxes of the Probiotics of which the probiotic I do find helpful. An unfortunate thing is that twice when I press through the blister pack it was sharp enough to tear between my thumbnail and skin. I have reasonably strong skin. I think this is a serious design flaw that could actually endanger unhealthy people with poor circulation to their finger tips. I do hope they change it. I have written them about it. I have used blister packs all my life and no supplement or even drug has hurt my thumb as much as this. I have to be v-e-r-y alert every time I take one.

the best

Reviewer2193622님께서 Mar 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best probiotic I have taken in over 15 years of trying different products

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the best probiotics on the market

MrJellybean님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always been a fan of whole food supplements over laboratory made powders - they seem more natural and more readily absorbed by your body. Dr. Ohhira's is one of the best probitoics on the market because it's grown in a whole food matrix using nutritious fermented veggies and roots as a base for the probiotics which are fermented for 3 years. This is how probiotics are meant to be taken and grown - in a base of fermented foods that not only supply your body with necessary bacteria but also micronutrients, prebiotics, enzymes, the whole shebang. If you're looking into probiotics, this is the one to get. It's chock full of quality ingredients, has it's own fermentation process and blend of bacteria that seems to enhance the bacteria's ability to make a new home in your gut because the results speak for themselves. Clearer skin, more energy, less headaches, better digestion and overall well being.

CONNIE

Reviewer2976608님께서 Oct 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

MY GASTRO DR. RECOMMENDED THIS PRODUCT TO ME TO USE. I SUFFER FROM ULCERATIVE COLITIS. I AM ON A CHEMO DRUG TO CONTROL MY ULCERATIVE COLITIS THUS MY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS SOMEWHAT SUPPRESSED. DR. OHIRA'S PROBIOTICS HAVE HELPED REGULATE MY SYSTEM AND HAVE MADE ME HEALTHIER. I WORK IN A MEDICAL OFFICE AND HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE IN NOT CATCHING EVERYTHING THAT COMES INTO THE OFFICE. MY GASTRO DR. THINKS IT IS BECAUSE OF THE PROBIOTICS.

Dr Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus

Reviewer1139140님께서 May 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps to reduce my eczema inflammation. My skin looks better too.

probiotic review

Reviewer2614842님께서 Dec 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter has a chronic illness and is often on antibiotics. Dr. Ohhira's has done wonders for her. She used to get c-diff frequently, but doesn't anymore. thanks for selling such a quality product.

상품 21-30 중 전체 190 상품