KO

iHerb 상품평

₩62,249

₩77,811

할인금액: ₩15,562 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Blister pack hard on skin at thumbnail

Reviewer2085750님께서 Jun 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased two different boxes of the Probiotics of which the probiotic I do find helpful. An unfortunate thing is that twice when I press through the blister pack it was sharp enough to tear between my thumbnail and skin. I have reasonably strong skin. I think this is a serious design flaw that could actually endanger unhealthy people with poor circulation to their finger tips. I do hope they change it. I have written them about it. I have used blister packs all my life and no supplement or even drug has hurt my thumb as much as this. I have to be v-e-r-y alert every time I take one.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics 12 Plus Professional

Reviewer2002990님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We felt like we needed to add a probiotic to our "regime" for good health. Neither my Husband or I suffered from any acute or terminal digestive disorders upon starting this product. It seemed to have great reviews, so we decided to give it a try. The probiotic seems fine. We haven't noticed a change in our digestion or bowel movements--good or bad. Then again, we didn't have any complaints to begin with. I think I may go with a cheaper probiotic for our next course, though this one seemed very satisfactory.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I Really Wanted to Like This One…

HawaiianViking님께서 Jan 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really wanted to like this product, but I don't. I've found it to be mostly ineffectual. For quite some time, I've been using Icelandic probiotics cultured in dairy milk and that's worked very well for me, but I decided to try this because of the amazing praise Dr. Ohhira's products have received on iHerb. It may be due to my own body chemistry or some completely unknown factor, but I found that Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics did nothing for me, and at over $50, it's far, far too much money to spend on products that do not live up to their hype.

a slight disappointment

sweetheart님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't felt any different when taking these but on the other hand I always feel the same I guess. I like the fact that the product is real quality and that's why I ordered these. I think I'll switch back to cheaper products since these didn't really work any better than them.

review

Reviewer1268836님께서 Sep 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

may have helped my husbands rosacea a bit.

Good product

5264751442694442820님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used these probiotics for a few weeks and they seem to be working well. I dont think they are any better than the Heathforce Nutritionals, Friendly Force - Ultimate Probiotic Powder though so I think I will go back to that one once I've finished the Dr Ohhira's. I'd say they work about the same but these ones are more expensive.

simzimms

5019701358254416478님께서 Nov 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think they are a very good product, however I have not been using them long enough to tell if they are making a difference. I do, however, intend to continue using them as I have a poor immune function and I think they will help.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did not work so well for me.

Reviewer1722478님께서 Nov 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is expensive and I think my body does not benefit form it at the moment. I will try again when my gut is restored- and my candida cleared... Monica - London

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

About the same as the original formula

5543947581189222328님께서 Aug 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

To me, its effect is about the same as the original formula.

cant tell yet

Reviewer2967700님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

cant tell, only tried a few..

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품