KO

iHerb 상품평

₩53,854

₩67,318

할인금액: ₩13,464 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Too expensive and it may not work for some people

Reviewer2321661님께서 1 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price at iHerb is way more expensive than from other places ($18 difference). This is not a customer orientated practice as iHerb always claims. This product may not work for some people. Two of my friends got very sick after taking it. I now take Healthforce probiotics and they are much less expensive and works well for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I can't review this product.

5654055335405405814님께서 8 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sorry that I can't rate this product as I never received it and apparently it got lost in the mail to my frustration.

did nothing

Reviewer2195851님께서 1 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

did nothing to get rid of my wife uncontrolled coughing

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I don't know what kind of title you want

Reviewer1448439님께서 1 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

haven't taken long enough to see

Probiotics 12 PLUS Original formula

Reviewer1787017님께서 7 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best Probiotic I've ever taken.

Zero difference

Reviewer3039647님께서 11 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this products for 2 months now and I feel ZERO difference:(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

i don't like this product

4841520231145974933님께서 12 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made me sick, i took only 4 Capsules over 2 days it made me ill. Maybe it's not for everyone also it's expensive

Pricy, least effective probiotics

5336995749918268235님께서 10 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being a Probiotics-maniac, two capsules a day seems to be too little for me, sound bowel movn't is gone and all other beneficiary effects of probiotics disappeared. increased to 6 capsules a day, still very lettle effect on me. Too little probiotics for too much meney. Out of twelve brands of probiotics I have tried, this is no boubt the worst.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent quality and price, but I did not notice a difference

Reviewer2261819님께서 9 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The quality of Dr Ohhira's probiotics are unparalleled. The research behind the product is excellent. I also love the fact that they are stable at room temperature for about five years. There are not many probiotics that can make that claim. The reason that I only give this product four stars is because I did not notice any benefit from taking it. I consume a lot of probiotics and have for years, so it is not unreasonable to assume that I might not have noticed a large difference from taking them. I had, however, still hoped to notice some benefit--however slim--from taking them.

상품 41-49 중 전체 49 상품