KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩54,460

₩68,075

할인금액: ₩13,615 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Probiotics 12 PLUS Original formula

Reviewer1787017님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best Probiotic I've ever taken.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

no change

Reviewer1837551님께서 May 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

Reviewer1728233님께서 Apr 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PROBIOTIC

Reviewer2633631님께서 Apr 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not For Everyone

Reviewer1639504님께서 Oct 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Reviewer2280509님께서 Oct 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Didn't do anything for me

Reviewer1103521님께서 Aug 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Other people seem to obtain superior results from this product, but it did not help me at all. The loading phase was very expensive. I was taking it for IBS/Candida.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Ho hum

Reviewer1611426님께서 Jul 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm glad so many people are having success with this product. After the "loading dose", I am into my second package and have yet to notice any difference of any kind.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 41-48 중 전체 48 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »