KO

₩53,021

₩66,276

할인금액: ₩13,255 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Feel the difference in energy levels and stomach

5226829460589734165님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely a great product. Everytime I have started using Ohhira´s Propiotics my stomach feels more stable and there is also a ´boost´ to overal energy level after few days of use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Like the small size and that it doesn't need refrigeration

5200975038516782617님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't used enough of these to comment on effectiveness yet. I will say however they are small in size and very easy to swallow (which I like as I'm not one for big tablets haha). Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Dr Ohiras probiotics

Reviewer2001795님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be helping,will keep on useing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1107116님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feels allright.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Keeping the stomach cramps @ bay

Reviewer1031643님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought these for my wife and they seem to have remedied the stomach pains felt after eating meals. Hopefully, after going through the 60 the gut issues will be stabilized to not need except for on known trouble foods.

Awaiting effect

Reviewer2628524님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am in my first month of taking these so cannot say definitively whether they are as good as what I have read. What was helpful was that many reviews as well as the information leaflet reassure about the initial discomforts of abdominal discomfort etc. Seems to increase gas ++ as well - hopefully that will not continue. I thought that my skin (face) broke out too but nothing too noticeable.

Good product!

Reviewer1050466님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality probitics!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2621481님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My second box. Love it!!

Good!

Reviewer2713899님께서 Apr 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

l like thenatrual ingredient of the production.

Good product.

Reviewer1729716님께서 Apr 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works well - I use it for occasional upsets; it can be chewed if you want it work more quickly.

상품 31-40 중 전체 131 상품