KO

₩56,309

₩70,386

할인금액: ₩14,077 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

the jury is out

Reviewer1014095님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks now, so I can't notice anything significantly improved about my digestion or gastro-intestinal health. I think it will take some time for this product to help build up my digestive flora as it claims to do, so I will continue to use it.

probiotics

healthfanaticperth님께서 May 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this brand been using it for years

Great

Reviewer3118920님께서 Jul 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't tolerate long term antibiotics for lyme without this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Feel the difference in energy levels and stomach

5226829460589734165님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely a great product. Everytime I have started using Ohhira´s Propiotics my stomach feels more stable and there is also a ´boost´ to overal energy level after few days of use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Like the small size and that it doesn't need refrigeration

5200975038516782617님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't used enough of these to comment on effectiveness yet. I will say however they are small in size and very easy to swallow (which I like as I'm not one for big tablets haha). Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

DR. Ohhira's probiotics Original formula

Reviewer1161416님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is great

Dr Ohhira's

Reviewer3135590님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started to use this one so can't say how one month makes a difference. I can say, however, that I felt better right away; my stomach seems to work better. Seems like a great product.

First time trying Dr. Ohhira's

Reviewer2355564님께서 Mar 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have used other brands of probiotics for some time now. This is our first time trying Dr. Ohhira's. I like that it is shelf stable and does not have to be refridgerated. Our digestion is certainly more regular and comfortable. We are only taking one a day each (half the recommended dose).

Just started using it

Reviewer2530610님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

and my metabolism has gotten better already..

It woks

Reviewer1076282님께서 May 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It woks