KO

₩55,549

₩69,436

할인금액: ₩13,887 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

no change

Reviewer1837551님께서 May 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Reviewer2280509님께서 Oct 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too little to make a difference

Reviewer1071710님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

VERY HARD STOOL

Reviewer1183824님께서 Feb 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 5 at a time twice a day for the first 6 days as suggested for maxium effect. I was constipated for a few days then my stomach hurt so much I knew I had to let it out. I sat on the toilet for 30 minutes and let me tell you, it was the most grueling and painful experience.

No way

Reviewer2871080님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is ridiculously overpriced for no reason. Syntol is of MUCH higher quality and the price/value ratio is excellent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not sure if it's working

Reviewer2553230님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

have used dr. ohhira's same formula before, didn't feel anything. reordered due to rating. didn't help husband and I. didn't help my candida or bowel not sure if will reorder or not

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I did not notice any change

Reviewer1191103님께서 Dec 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know what this medication does exactly, and there is no way to have precise information. The big question is why such success for an expensive product with invisible results. The only answer is : it is successful BECAUSE it is expensive. Once you have bought something at a rather high price, you are not likely to rate it as useless. It's just because you don't like to put yourself in a kind of contradiction. Note that the same product can be found significantly cheaper (yet still pricey) in other internet sites.

not impressed

Reviewer3243292님께서 Sep 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was unimpressed with this product, I have seen no improvement, my dr. recommended it but I still have do not think probiotics that dont need refrigeration are a quality product

Ho hum

Reviewer1611426님께서 Jul 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm glad so many people are having success with this product. After the "loading dose", I am into my second package and have yet to notice any difference of any kind.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm underwhelmed by this over-priced product.

상품 21-30 중 전체 50 상품