KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

VERY expensive!

5349848801703725505님께서 Mar 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm rating the price not the product, the product is amazing and I'll probably use it for a long time but I had to buy it from another website where it is $16 dollars cheaper!! I'm starting to question iherb's best price claims. I also wanted to buy a new product called Fucothin but didn't coz I found it $10 cheaper somewhere else!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I did not notice any change

Reviewer1191103님께서 Dec 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know what this medication does exactly, and there is no way to have precise information. The big question is why such success for an expensive product with invisible results. The only answer is : it is successful BECAUSE it is expensive. Once you have bought something at a rather high price, you are not likely to rate it as useless. It's just because you don't like to put yourself in a kind of contradiction. Note that the same product can be found significantly cheaper (yet still pricey) in other internet sites.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Entrococcus and Streptoccocus are a Dangerous Combination!

Reviewer1047613님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When i first ordered this - Iherb did not list the two bacteria in its ingridients - these two can swing into good or bad (much like ohio in all elections) if you have a weak immune system - Entroccocus and Streptococcus can make you very very sick - i knew a lad who got hospitalized for a few weeks! I myself, had to take an antibiotic for a streptococcus attack which i got from a cheaper Probiotic by 21st Century, be careful with this - but i am going to send this back to iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

39 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I will never buy these HERE again until they reduce the price....

Reviewer3204236님께서 Oct 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't rate this product because the price is about $18 cheaper elsewhere. I thought Iherb was all about giving us good value. I planned to review this product but now it is only about the price that cannot be justified!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

20 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Probiotics

Reviewer1623885님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No difference noticed, not for me.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Too little to make a difference

Reviewer1071710님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Too gentle

peakhealth님께서 Jul 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for a friend. Only gave it 1 star because it had no effect on her. She was taking it for halitosis. I guess if your problem is serious this would be too mild for it to work. Good for folks with sensitive stomach i believe.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Much Cheaper Elsewhere - $16 Cheaper !!

Reviewer3047827님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm rating the price, not the product, as I've only been using it for a few days. I've been a long-term iHerb customer, but I won't be purchasing this product here until there's a significant price adjustment. Sorry iHerb, but a $16 difference is just too much!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

21 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

expensive and no effect

Reviewer1350035님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

expensive yet no difference in term of quality compared to other cheaper brands.

No result for me

Reviewer1555485님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made me constipated. No any positive result, sorry.

상품 11-20 중 전체 48 상품