KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not For Everyone

Reviewer1639504님께서 Oct 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

dr ohhira's probiotics

Reviewer2774193님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

Reviewer1728233님께서 Apr 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

no change

Reviewer1837551님께서 May 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Not too impressed.

Reviewer1593250님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We tried this out due to reading positive reviews. We had been taking another brand and found this one not as good.

Service is great!!

Reviewer2121939님께서 Dec 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Severe problems-bloating, pain.. I wanted this to work but will discontinue

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Reviewer2280509님께서 Oct 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

PROBIOTIC

Reviewer2633631님께서 Apr 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

Bad stuff

Reviewer1697266님께서 Apr 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not like these pro biotics at all. They are a rip off for the price. These upset my stomach and my mothers stomach. I will stick to Custom Probitoics brand, they are the best currently. My second favorite is All-Flora from New Chapter. These are not good at all in my opinion, I think it may have something to do with them being stabilized and not live cultures

VERY HARD STOOL

Reviewer1183824님께서 Feb 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 5 at a time twice a day for the first 6 days as suggested for maxium effect. I was constipated for a few days then my stomach hurt so much I knew I had to let it out. I sat on the toilet for 30 minutes and let me tell you, it was the most grueling and painful experience.

상품 11-20 중 전체 48 상품