KO

iHerb 상품평

₩54,478

₩68,098

할인금액: ₩13,620 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

HUGE Waste of money... There are much more effective ones in Japan. No Japanese would buy this in Japan.

Reviewer1698292님께서 Aug 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so disappointed with this. There was no effect. There are better probiotics in Japan. Maybe, this product is designed for American diet habit, I guess.... I have read reviews of Japanese people and found that they gave higher rates for the price at iherb, which is less than half of that sold in Japan, not for the quality or significant result... We can even get much better effects just by eating probiotic yogurt, which costs only $1!!! I could not tolerate American chemical taste & chemical perfume smelling yogurt when I was in the U.S.

dr ohhira's probiotics

Reviewer2774193님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

Reviewer1728233님께서 Apr 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

no change

Reviewer1837551님께서 May 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Not too impressed.

Reviewer1593250님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We tried this out due to reading positive reviews. We had been taking another brand and found this one not as good.

Service is great!!

Reviewer2121939님께서 Dec 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Severe problems-bloating, pain.. I wanted this to work but will discontinue

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Reviewer2280509님께서 Oct 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

PROBIOTIC

Reviewer2633631님께서 Apr 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

Bad stuff

Reviewer1697266님께서 Apr 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not like these pro biotics at all. They are a rip off for the price. These upset my stomach and my mothers stomach. I will stick to Custom Probitoics brand, they are the best currently. My second favorite is All-Flora from New Chapter. These are not good at all in my opinion, I think it may have something to do with them being stabilized and not live cultures

AMAZING PRO BIOTIC BUT DONT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Reviewer3069660님께서 Oct 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canada customs and DHL i gave it 1 star. All products from Dr. Ohhira are of top quality but a bit pricey. I really like these probiotics, my intestines sing when i take these, and so do I! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

상품 11-20 중 전체 48 상품