KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Dr Mercola Krill oil

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3353564님께서 Feb 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Dr Mercola's Krill oil for several months. It has proved to be of great benefit against the pain of arthritis. If I miss taking it,my pain increases rapidly.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Mercola's products are good quality

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

DoctorMav님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

One thing you can be sure about when you buy Mercola products is that it contains the active ingredient in the claimed dose. My sister-in-law takes this for heart health.

Absolutely Awesome

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1298050님께서 Apr 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product for overall wellbeing. It astounds me how much this has helped me in many ways. Besides the health benefits of this product another benefit is the price and quality service of iHerb. Living in Australia there are many options for Krill Oil however it is expensive and the dosage is low. Iherb is great for offering Krill at a fantastic price and shows that contributing to a health lifestyle Should not be an expensive experience.

Healthy omegas

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2814692님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We live in a cold weather and this krill oil helps our brain to work and think and smile:)

an enormous help

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5217663121300730460님께서 Mar 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to take Mercola Krill oil to address arthritic pain in my Left thumb joint, which was stopping me doing anything using that hand. I wanted to use a reputable brand, and chose Mercola to try because I like his website. I take 2 per day and the pain had gone within a few days; I do take other supplements, and avoid the solanum family, but was still having trouble. But what they did help with also was sleep - amazing, and lovely; I had given up on that one. So I suspect I will be taking them for some time, regardless of their somewhat large price, while I can afford to.

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품