KO

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Brain food

5472773624811810040님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps my brain active and joints healthy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent supplement for relief from arthritic pain

5094769551504266890님께서 Dec 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started taking it 2 days back. Got relief from the dull osteoarthritis pain already. My condition is an early stage one and I thought that I will take it for some time. I also have diabetes. Seeing this immediate benefit I decided to take it if possible life long. Good packing, no capsule leakage, no fishy after taste. It's a superior product.

My favourite Krill Oil

5358151171619814524님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Small easy to take tablets. I feel these tablets gives me the best results of the same Krill Oil dose of any other brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

husband likes for joint pain

Reviewer1643641님께서 Aug 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, they must work. I buy them for my husband. He isn't much of a pill or supplement taker. He takes these sporadically. When his joints start to hurt; he starts taking them again. He left today for a 10 day drive down the California/Oregon coast. He packed a small container of these for his trip. Very unusual for him, so they must relief his joint pain. I take them also sporatically. I always have 1 "fishy" burp within a half hour of taking them. After than initial burp - no more fishiness for me.

Good quiality

Reviewer1079405님께서 May 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked that this is complexed with astaxanthins. Happy with it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

caplets

Reviewer2177198님께서 Apr 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A couple of years ago the product had leaking caplets. They will refund if this happens, even for o/s customers, and you don't have to return bottle. Lately my orders have been ok. 2013. I choose this brand because of the added astaxanthin for youthful skin and caplets are a superior delivery system. I take 2 krill and 30 mls. of coconut oil for a great brain support combo. As Dr Oz says, We are fat heads. Our brains need good fats.

an enormous help

5217663121300730460님께서 Mar 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to take Mercola Krill oil to address arthritic pain in my Left thumb joint, which was stopping me doing anything using that hand. I wanted to use a reputable brand, and chose Mercola to try because I like his website. I take 2 per day and the pain had gone within a few days; I do take other supplements, and avoid the solanum family, but was still having trouble. But what they did help with also was sleep - amazing, and lovely; I had given up on that one. So I suspect I will be taking them for some time, regardless of their somewhat large price, while I can afford to.

Great product - too expensive

Reviewer1967886님께서 Feb 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for years and loved it. However, it has gone up in price by 30% since last September. That is a $30 increase in 5 months. I failed to notice that it went up in January when I reordered, but it has increase $4 since January. I will try a different product now.

Our favorite Krill

Reviewer1183266님께서 Jan 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love all Dr. Mercola's products. This is good value for money, too, with the strength it is.

LOVE mercola

Reviewer3348372님께서 Aug 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! fantastic product! the best krill out there

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품