KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great dental floss, but be careful with the package

odereviews님께서 May 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all. Be careful when you open up this box. I used too much force, as I didn't spend too much attention to the package, which has been completely made out of cardboard. DO NOT BREAK THE BOX like me. Just remove the sticker carefully. :) Great dental floss which is going to last for a long time (100yards of of dental floss). It's really refreshing for a dental floss. Plenty of different natural oils has been used. Not sure if all of them are good for teeth thought. That's why I prefer using this only in the mornings. Not the cheapest dental floss, but it does the job nicely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5437957212805450639님께서 Jul 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the eco-friendly package, the essential oils. But the dental floss is not shred-resistant.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Terrible packaging and floss splits

5514081950035846903님께서 Sep 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr. Mercola's floss was really a disappointment. The packaging or container is made of paper and breaks easily. The floss is thin and splits leaving some fibres in the teeth. The only good thing about it is that it is without flavours but thats all.

Hard to cut the floss

4709486082225935095님께서 Nov 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

clumsy to cut the floss .wont buy this one again.

I love this!

naturalorganic님께서 Nov 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing floss that I use every day. It makes my teeth clean and healthy. It last a really long time and I love the packaging!

Breaks up easily!

5534303202323310979님께서 Nov 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I used this floss it broke basically straight away and got stuck in my teeth, not a nice floss to use, sorry!Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품