KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fish Oil Blend vs Krill Oil

Reviewer3025756님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The fish oil blend that I was taking is 100% wild Alaskan Salmon oil. EPA 180 : DHA 120. Works well but found I developed indigestion / gas. Krill oil, I'm taking one / day, works as well as fish oil blend with considerable reduction of indigestion / gas.

Better than fish oil

Reviewer3112867님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've just recently started with krill oil, but I'm more confident in it's purity and freshness than ordinary fish oil. Doctor's best seems to very good and it's reasonably priced.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1102544님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this priduct I use in place of fishoil capsules, there has been no aftertast, and that is super important as I'm on a chemo medication and suffer nausia 3-4 days a week

very good value

5412590387312978189님께서 Jan 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

will buy again when it runs out

great product

Reviewer3222410님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Must be working.. I have had bypass surgery 8 years ago..My heart doctor says my heart is doing very good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4785002625191319199님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

acceptable

Doctor's Best, Real Krill, 350 mg, 60 Softgel Capsules review

1Petra님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this for my 10 years old daughter but she refuse to take it.For me its not enough EPA and DHA.I know krill oil its really good its just too expensive because one capsule has just 40 mg EPA and 23 mg DHA and I need 1000 mg EPA & DHA daily so I should take like 20 capsule a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems like it's doing its job

HonestReviewsHere님께서 Mar 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Omega-3 is vital for depression and many other brain functions. This seems to be working without any issues at taking 3 grams- fish oil gave me indigestion but this one doesn't and supposedly absorbs better than fish oil.

REAL Krill

Reviewer2525916님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The benefits of fish oil without the fishy taste or smell.

really good

Reviewer3133453님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good oil