KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩8,744

₩16,310

할인금액: ₩7,566 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(7)
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(5)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Highly pleased.

Reviewer2073121님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product with fish oil because I believe it to be fat soluble. Never experience stomach discomfort. Continue to reorder regularly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Totally mind blowing

Reviewer1702027님께서 Jan 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im a big fan of supplements, and do magnesium, zinc, coq10, k2 and omega 3 daily. Before i started with this i did doctors best C vitamin, but this sustained release version is mind blowing out of all supplements i take daily. It basically feels like im on a concentration mind-clarity buzz all day. Alot of studys shows that in a stressful enviroment the body will use up its storage of c-vitamin to try prevent stress in body. This supplements provides exactly what the body look for.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Sustained Release Vit. C

PeterPanos님께서 Jan 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Clean high quality sustained release vitamin C I've been looking for ages! I take one twice daily for continuous 24h coverage and it really helped me to boost my immune system. I will definitely buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good, but not enough

ReaCovery님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

If this was available in a larger quantity I would have given it 5 stars. But its only 500mg/60 tablets. Its good quality, but not the best value. I take 4000mg of sustained release per day, so one bottle of these goes too fast for me, plus I have to take 8 tablets a day. I'm currently buying these for my daughter who only takes one a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps keep colds at bay

4984616537312914456님께서 Jun 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust this product. I have stayed healthy all through the winter while taking these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

sustained release Vitamin C

Reviewer1676391님께서 Jun 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Relieved fatigue greatly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good but... shipping got painfully slow

Reviewer2305044님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good but shipping got painfully slow through Global Priority Mail. The order I placed before of this took 5 weeks to arrive, I almost lost hope. Anyway the next order I placed came very quickly through Global Priority Mail. Thank you, iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product, good price

Reviewer3292629님께서 Apr 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended by health practitioner for nerve pain. Working well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

EXCELENTE

5653437656514813551님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

MUITO BOM

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

👍

5639175200508559160님께서 Oct 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

👍

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »