KO

₩8,367

₩15,606

할인금액: ₩7,240 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent product!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

PureWay-C 500 mg with Bioflavonoids is different than all previous forms of vitamin C because it employs naturally derived lipid metabolites, from vegetable waxes, to enhance the uptake, distribution and release kinetics of ascorbic acid. PureWay-C uses lipid metabolism to alter the lipid absorption potential of generally water-soluble ascorbic acid, thereby enhancing the vitamin's bioavailability unlike any other formulation. Lipid metabolites interact with cells in a non-toxic, safe and effective manner to enhance bioavailability of ascorbic acid. Plus, it's scientifically proven to scavenge up to 93% of free radicals! PureWay-C has independent research to support its superior health benefits to nervous system, skin and immune system health. Make the switch to PureWay-C today! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

works well

101010011님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the pureway c was recommended by a family physician due to the fact that in clinical research, it showed higher uptake and retention levels in the bloodstream as opposed to traditional ascorbic acid. this has been very helpful for my system. it is easy on the stomach, and i always take it on an empty stomach without any irritations. if tablet size is an issue for you, these are relatively on the smaller size

Works Well

Reviewer3336887님께서 Sep 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many types of C, I like how this one is sustained release and its optimized for higher absorbtion. I would also like to see a bottle with 120+ I eat so much C that I run out quickly!

DB Pureway -C

Reviewer2328138님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken time release C for many years. This offers 24 hour protection which can't hurt. I also take a couple grams of ordinary time release C. The timed release helps keep the C in your blood and not urine.

Best Vit c

Reviewer2190376님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best vit C I've ever used. My body seems to retain this a lot more than regular ascorbic acid. I notice a little more energy but mostly my immune system seems good when using these.

Doctor's Best, PureWay-C, Sustained Release Vit. C, 60 Tablets

Reviewer2823328님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a round uncoated tablet which is harder for me to swallow.

A better way.

Reviewer1107737님께서 Jan 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always purchased chewable "C" and really didn't care for it. To me there is nothing better than a real orange in your mouth, not a pill. I'm still cold and flu free with this supplement. Its continued coverage is a real advantage over anything else I have used.

Best of both worlds

Reviewer1827703님께서 Jan 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This combo of fat soluble and water soluble Vit C is exactly what I had been looking for. Love it and have continued to reorder it.

Glad I found it!

Reviewer1947628님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been unable, for several years, to find a vitamin C that I could use on a regular, daily basis, until now. It's been a source of relief to finally find PureWay-C, and know that this need is being met!

Great product, good price

Reviewer3292629님께서 Apr 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended by health practitioner for nerve pain. Working well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 51 상품