KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great along with digestive enzymes

Reviewer2013255님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works well for acid reflux along with an expensive digestive enzyme product as long as I refrain from fried foods, chocolate, too much caffeine and too much alcohol

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

unpleasant side effects not experienced with other brands

4618918372980595131님께서 Jul 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used other HCL supplements successfully before, including the Now Foods HCL from iHerb. This Doctor's Best version, however, reliably gives me stomach cramps and heartburn. I'll be switching to another brand.

Betaine

Reviewer2126357님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

...works well for our daughter with Krohn's.

HCL

Reviewer2528751님께서 Oct 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

REALLY HELPS ME DIGEST MY PROTEINS> WORKS GREAT!

No reflux!

Reviewer1716061님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking this helps calm my digestion.

digestion!!

Reviewer2918682님께서 Oct 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been great for helping me digest heavier foods. Im going to up the dosage to two capsules with a meal to see if maybe I can go higher without the acid relux.

Seems to be working!

Reviewer2607509님께서 Oct 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all I like Doctor's Best as a brand and so therefore I trust this is a good product, helps with digestion when I take along with Doctor's Best Digestive Enzymes, we just take one of each with each meal and tremendously helps with bloating and gas.

Gentian Bitters help

katmakiah님께서 Feb 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only been taking for a couple of weeks, but I do think this is helping with my digestion more than HCL and Pepsin alone were.

Better than Poliquin

Reviewer1180306님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cheaper than a Poliquin supplement and has exactly the same ingredients. Though I'm not convinced this supplement is necessary.

How it worked for me

5669812980843473050님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this as I take losec for indigestion and wanted to try a natural remedy. For me it did not do what I wanted but it someone else it might.

상품 21-30 중 전체 86 상품