KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Excellent Product - Excellent Value

23 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

NBPT100님께서 May 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are other well written review here on this product and I concur that this product is a very economical way to get the methyl form of folate. As explained by others, some people have difficulty with the methylation process and hence do better by taking the methyl form of folate. I have found that when I take this it gives my mood a boost. I have added this in addition to my regular B-complex which contains 400 mcg of folic acid. This way I ensure I am getting enough as I may not be converting all of the folic acid to a useful form. It is safe to take up to 800 mcg of folate per day. Folate is also needed to absorb vitamin B-12. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page and read my other value added reviews. Peace and have good health.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Fantastic! The best methylfolate!

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3343479님께서 Oct 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic! The best methylfolate! I find it to vastly superior to Metafolin products (all others are Metafolin, the Merck-patented version). It is way more effective and causes no stomach distress.

Free of nasty fillers

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3307313님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't take Solar's methylfolate because of its nasty fillers. I've taken both this one and Jarrow's methylfolate, as they both have the same active ingredient, but this one has rice in it, and Jarrow has cellulose. Neither is as bad as mannitol and others. However Drs Best is a much better deal over Jarrow. I buy both because one of us can't tolerate rice.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

MOST ACTIVE FORM OF FOLATE!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4917743866453743768님께서 Oct 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fast shipping, great price! Very pleased with this product, it's the most active form of folate & the best value teamed with quality I could find. I'm prone to cold sores which tend to be large and last up to 10 days, longer when I knock them during sleep. Since taking this I've had one which was a mere spec and lasted only a few days. I was thrilled. I'm hoping to notice more positive effects after taking for longer term, so will update later on.

good value methylated folate

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Mark1982님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because I was on a budget and could not afford Thorne Research's methyl-guard plus at the time I believe it was good value and good alternative to keep me going for a month.

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품