KO

다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

No benefits - didn't finish bottle, no reason to buy again

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been around a while and is also proven effective by science. I found it much nicer to take than Allithiamine (which was a never-ending garlic nightmare - and I love garlic). I like the 80mg option but would prefer less. Small and easy to swallow - but, being small, they're too fiddly to pull apart and break. I dislike the silicon dioxide and personally didn't notice any additional benefits over stock standard B1. I didn't finish the bottle and have no reason to buy it again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Benfotiamine 80

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1183163님께서 Dec 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't had it long enough to determine whether it gets 4 or 5 stars, but haven't had any leg cramps while taking it, which is the symptom my primary doctor suggested it for. I gave him a bottle for Christmas so he'll know where to tell his people to get it.

Doctor's Best, Benfotiamine, 80 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Benfotiamine has been reported to be more bioavailable than thiamine, owing to its lipid-solubility, and while thiamine has antiglycation effects, as a water-soluble form of the vitamin B1 it cannot enter fatty tissues. A new study reported on the ability of thiamine and benfotiamine to reduce protein damage caused by glycation, oxidation, and nitration.

Benfotiamine is fantastic

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1916270님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I stumbled upon Benfotiamine some months ago and I find it fantastic for blood sugar control and removal of neuropathy (I am a type 2 diabetic). I had the 150 strength and also higher but my wife wanted the lower strength as she needs low dose everything and it has proven a winner again. If you are diabetic or have neuropathy for any reason then you MUST use Benfotiamine. Couple with Apple Cider Vinegar capsules, Blood Sugar, Cinnamon, Taurine, Gymnema Sylvestre, Bitter Melon, Total Balance multi-vitamin and COQ10 and you have the magic cure.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Seems to help leg pain/sciatica

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1533331님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not diabetic, but I take Benfotiamine to help those post-exercise pains I get in my legs at night and foot cramps that can happen when I wear shoes of varying heel heights (ladies, you know what I am talking about). Also, it helps with the pains I get from sitting for long periods of time, such as when I am driving. I am only in my 40's but these muscle pains have been with me since my 20's. Benfotiamine helps. I have taken it for about 8 months now.

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품