KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,878

₩9,174

할인금액: ₩2,296 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

The Alcohol smell !!

5350648927122084012님께서 Aug 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

leaves your skin refreshed, But Adding to the strong smell of tea tree oil, A stronger smell of alcohol can make it hard to use, Without even using it close to the eyes makes your eyes teary.

They are okay.

Reviewer1599612님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wasn't a fan of these cleansing pads. The smell of the Tea Tree oil made my eyes, nose, and throat burn even though I held my breath and closed my eyes when using them. They did a decent job of cleansing. My boyfried liked them and has been using them. But we have had them for 5 months and haven't finished the jar. I prefer good old Oxy cleansing pads to these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

probably the worst smelling pads ever

Reviewer2114633님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

pros: they remove dirt well. cons: feel pretty harsh on the skin so i wouldn't ever use them daily. also, their smell is absolutely disgusting.

not for me...too drying

Reviewer3266581님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I may be too sensitive--kind of burns---

Very drying, but cleansing

Umbridge님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked these, but they definitely don't do the job that the nasty chemical-filled ones do. I think it's all a matter of skin type though, and these would work fine for others, especially those prone to bacterial-based pimples. I tend to get more hormone-related breakouts.

Demasiado fuerte

4884038412398456856님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nada más abrir el bote ¡los ojos me lloran!. Demasiado agresivas, la cara escuece, es muy astringente, la cara se queda seca.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads.

chukchenka님께서 Aug 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

To much alcohol. Very strong smell of tea tree. Each pad is like sandpaper. It cleans the face, but in a very unpleasant way. I planning to take it with me to a trip next week just to safe place in suitcase and finish it, but I don't think I'll buy it again.

Harsh

Reviewer2239859님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have thick skin but the combination of alcohol and ROUGH waffle pattern pads made me peel like crazy.

not sure

Reviewer2047583님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very strong alcohol smell, not that sure of purifying effect.

Irritation

4909589906086386067님께서 Sep 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Irritated my skin. Not for everyone.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품