KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A & Green Tea Advanced Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

₩20,869
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

So far so good!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1995621님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very oily, combination, honey brown skin that is sensitive to products and is healing from severe cystic acne breakouts. I usually know within 2-3 days if a product will break me out or if my skin doesn't like it. I've been using this daily (in the evenings only) for a week now and my skin seems to drink it up and seems very calm now. No new breakouts and my skin feels very soft and subtly moisturized. A few days ago I decided to mix some skinactives copper peptides ghk to it and my skin is still loving it. I'm hoping this is the anti-aging, moisturizing, acne treatment that I've been looking for, so far so good.

Amazing Product!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2339701님께서 Mar 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to spend a fortune on products I thought were unbeatable . . . so not worth it! This product is fabulous! I use it in the mornings and at night. I got sunburned in Vegas and used this product afterward and it not only soothed my skin, but turned my burn into a tan without peeling (I'm freckled with pale skin, Irish, and am prone to burns and peeling!). Love this! Won't ever use anything else!

Love it!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1940808님께서 Sep 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Leaves skin smooth and moist, not greasy. I loved that this creme did not have any smell!!!!

A pleasure to use

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

AthinaT님께서 Dec 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product! It has a thick consistency but its texture is silky. It is applied very easily, it absorbs quickly and immediately after application the skin feels very moisturized and looks velvety smooth and soft. The moisturizing action lasts all day long and if you apply it in the evening you have a very rested skin in the morning. Its fragrance is very light and discreet and i find it very appealing. It easily makes the high end cosmetic creams a real waste of money.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The old version was great, the new one not so much

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5485530715452005687님께서 Mar 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second time ordering Derma E Vitamin A and Green Tea Creme. The product is now in a new packaging, different than the one in the photo. I assumed that I was still getting the old version, but it turned out I wasn't. The old version was fantastic. My skin was radiant, the feeling was nice and soothing. During the winter months I would combine it with oil (I have extra dry skin) and it would be the best thing ever. The new version seems different (sadly, I threw away the box so I couldn't check if and to what extent they changed the ingredients). The first time I used it, my skin would sting but I thought the reason was another new product I tried that night. However, the stinging persisted when I applied it the next day. It stang bad (!) and my skin had a fabulous looking rash the next day. I stopped using it and gave it to my mom who reported the exact same problems. I won't be ordering this product again.

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품