KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good!

4994064288513988152님께서 Feb 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic eye gel for those with oil skin and living in hot country.

No more tired-looking eyes

Elisabeth님께서 Apr 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this during nighttime for a while, and being a person who used to wake up with very tired-looking eyes, I can say that this really works! I was attending an event this weekend, that caused lack of sleep, but you wouldn't have guessed it by looking at my eyes! No black/blueness at all, no puffiness, no nothing! I was quite impressed! I think the anti-age effect works well, too, but I can't tell for sure, I'm only 38 years old. Oh, and being a person with very oily eyelids, this eye gel does not make my mascara run, which I find quite important, too. So, I'll definitely keep buying this one (I'm soon on my third tube).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1613849님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good!

Nice

Reviewer3350403님께서 Sep 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the gel texture and the slight tingly effect. Haven't noticed any changes on my skin yet. I like that it doesn't contain retinyl palmitate and parabens

Super

Reviewer1517568님께서 Jul 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product for good price. I like it.

Really works !

Reviewer2127214님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this eye gel, light and absorbs fast and although I sometimes need more moisture around my eyes this gel really reduces under-eye bags quite fast, and I have used so many products that promise to do this but up until now, this is the best and I will re-order .

So far, so good.

Reviewer1687596님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just started using this for warmer days in Florida. Feels good and goes on smoothly. Good price and fast delivery from iherb.

Fine stuff!

Reviewer1323812님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it that its not oily and it disappears into the skin fast!

Best eye cream I've found

Reviewer1938213님께서 Aug 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really reduces puffiness and wrinkles, not oily or greasy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

VERY SENSITIVE EYES

Reviewer1384315님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not available in UK so delighted to find it in USA and on a website willing to ship to UK. Its worth paying any import duty applicable on arrival in UK. Luxury and excellent product for very sentive eyes because I have Glaucoma.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품