KO

₩19,187

₩23,984

할인금액: ₩4,797 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Best eye cream I've found

Reviewer1938213님께서 Aug 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really reduces puffiness and wrinkles, not oily or greasy.

GREAT!!!!

Reviewer1067344님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This eye gel is GREAT--I love it! It is very soothing and great under eye make up. I use it morning and night--it dries quickly and gets rid of puffiness FAST! It also firms up eyelids!

Eye Gel

Reviewer2379628님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice eye gel perfect for soothing your eye after cleansing.It has a cooling effect and I enjoyed the new smoothness of my eye area.Thank you for the great products available at you site.

VERY SENSITIVE EYES

Reviewer1384315님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not available in UK so delighted to find it in USA and on a website willing to ship to UK. Its worth paying any import duty applicable on arrival in UK. Luxury and excellent product for very sentive eyes because I have Glaucoma.

Very good!

4994064288513988152님께서 Feb 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic eye gel for those with oil skin and living in hot country.

Fine stuff!

Reviewer1323812님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it that its not oily and it disappears into the skin fast!

So far, so good.

Reviewer1687596님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just started using this for warmer days in Florida. Feels good and goes on smoothly. Good price and fast delivery from iherb.

Really works !

Reviewer2127214님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this eye gel, light and absorbs fast and although I sometimes need more moisture around my eyes this gel really reduces under-eye bags quite fast, and I have used so many products that promise to do this but up until now, this is the best and I will re-order .

Super

Reviewer1517568님께서 Jul 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product for good price. I like it.

Nice

Reviewer3350403님께서 Sep 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the gel texture and the slight tingly effect. Haven't noticed any changes on my skin yet. I like that it doesn't contain retinyl palmitate and parabens

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품