KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,151

₩45,278

할인금액: ₩18,127 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

This product is great

Reviewer2617912님께서 1 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work in the healthcare industry in an outpatient facility with many clients that have been sick. I have been taking Daily Defense and have felt great. The one day that I woke up not feeling well, I took my dose immediately and felt better with in 15 minutes. I really like this product.

Get More Energy!

Reviewer2520756님께서 3 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this product for just 1 month, I noticed a marked difference in my energy level. I find that if I go a few days without taking my Daily Immune Defense, I feel more lethargic & less motivated to get moving. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels like their immune system needs a boost. Thank you Doctor's Best!

Better than a Flu Shot

Reviewer2946910님께서 2 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, Daily Immune Defense has kept me from contracting a cold or flu. Getting either bug would hospitalize me for sure. In all, the three supplements I ordered from IHerb saved me $45.87. If I had purchased these same supplements from my Naturopath, they would have cost me $114.15. I am ready to order additional supplements shortly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

An effective immune system supplement

Reviewer1572662님께서 12 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is more powerful as an immune stimulant than mere EpiCor alone. The addition of olive leaf and Immunolin (high IgG content) offer a wide range defense against sinus infection as well as other seasonal maladies. Highly recommended as an alternative to the recurrent course of antibiotics usually prescribed in conventional care. Super fast shipping and careful packaging earmark iHerb as a premier supplier at reasonably low cost.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 11 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product contains a list of ingredients for the immune boosting. I bought for this for my father and he commented that it was useful. Looking at the list, it does contain sufficient dosages for all except Vitamin D which you might be taking at least 5,000 IU to 10,000 IU daily. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and should be easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, this is fairly expensive as 4 capsules are needed daily and it lasts for only a month. Check out my page for more reviews!

I find it weak too

Reviewer1742806님께서 3 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not quite the punch I was hoping for. I think the 500mg epicor with your own olive leaf extract might be a better combo.

Great Product

Reviewer2789844님께서 4 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works to reduce the frequency of sinus infections

A difference

Reviewer3038002님께서 2 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So Far so good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, why discontinued?

ShelleyP님께서 3 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems like an excellent formulation and I attribute the fact that we haven't had any colds in some time, at least in part, to this product. It's seem so strange that iHerb (or D.B.) is always discontinuing really good quality products.

Great product, great price

LocutusOfBorg님께서 5 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, great price