KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Contains potassium alum... - not aluminum free after all!

5264118470229829463님께서 Mar 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Could have been a good product, but had to toss it after I found out it contains aluminum (in the form of potassium alum)!! Tested the "Home Health, Herbal Magic, Roll-On Deodorant", and would recommend that one instead.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

does not work, good money after bad

Annett님께서 Aug 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A complete disappointment. Deodorant is the water that flows down when applied to the waist. The smell does not protect at all - have for dinner, I felt the smell of sweat from my body. I do not recommend.

Allergic Reaction - Crystal Body Deodorant Body Spray

VeganFamily님께서 Jan 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Initially worked fairly well. But, later this became irritating to the skin. Not sure why.

not efficient at all

5130668925688988086님께서 Mar 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

unfortunately, it proved to be completely inefficient :( After some minutes I felt the smell and had to freshen up with other deos. I was all the time stressed not to smell, it was awful... After a short period of time, the pump blocked, so i had to pour the liquid in my palms and apply it directly on the underarm. Sorry, but this is one big disappointment.

terrible

dianais님께서 Dec 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It didn't work at all for me. I ended up throwing it away.

Didn't work for me

5451415632732311510님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was really hoping this would be THE deodorant, but no. It didn't do a good job and especially during summer days, I sweat like crazy. And smell bad. And this did not help at all. I haven't even finished it, just threw it to the garbage. Sorry!

Mediocre deodorant

5746087206129476471님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like the fragrance. It is too strong for my taste. Also when I sweat it doesn't smell nice at all. I won't repurchase this product nor I would recommend it.

Product not received

4663123651512824350님께서 Apr 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product not received