KO

다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 28 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

I would not buy this again

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2098821님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great at raising my D levels!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2961002님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Vit D

Reviewer1235593님께서 Oct 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product because it is a softgel and it is small.

Got blood values up.

Reviewer2816446님께서 Dec 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

Good Insurance

Reviewer2411072님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The more we know about the importance of Vit D3 the more it makes sense to bolster our intake. Good product, good price

상품 1-5 중 전체 28 상품