KO

₩10,804

₩15,880

할인금액: ₩5,076 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I would not buy this again

Reviewer2098821님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Got blood values up.

Reviewer2816446님께서 Dec 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great at raising my D levels!

Reviewer2961002님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Great deal

Reviewer3036569님께서 Oct 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good brand, easy to swallow.

great for winter blues

Reviewer3095414님께서 Jan 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2 to 3 three of these with vitamin E everyday. Without it I cannot function during the winter months. Before I began taking these I could hardly force myself to get out of my pajamas, let alone leave the house. If you have never taken vitamin D, I suggest building up your dosage slowly. Start with 1 per day for a week, then increase if you need to.

Vitamin D3

Reviewer3285439님께서 Sep 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very happy to find the softgel capsules on your website. I prefer them to pills, which are harder to swallow.. Your service is great too. Thanks for all you do:):)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3361424님께서 Feb 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one a day and feel good.I haven't been as blue this winter:)

Great quality and value

Reviewer2092015님께서 Dec 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everyone in our household takes these tiny softgels. They are easier to for the body process than tablets. And none of us got a flu so far this season...

Scandinavian winter

Veronika-and-Tobias님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are taking these one a day in addition to our multivitamins to beat the SAD in Stockholm winter - so far so good, as we haven't been hit by it yet! Capsules are small and leave no unpleasant aftertaste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2120882님께서 Jan 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to be a good way to get vitamin D3. The capsules are tiny and have a good dosage.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품