KO

₩10,079

₩14,815

할인금액: ₩4,735 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I would not buy this again

Reviewer2098821님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Got blood values up.

Reviewer2816446님께서 Dec 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great at raising my D levels!

Reviewer2961002님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Vit D

Reviewer1235593님께서 Oct 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product because it is a softgel and it is small.

Doctor Recommended

Reviewer1168402님께서 Dec 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take and does the job intended

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I am very happy with the quality and the price.

Reviewer1757437님께서 Sep 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

IHerb has never let me down with quality or price and I have been ordering for years from them with total satisfaction. This vitamin D is worth every penny.

Great deal

NatursKathy님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since the Summer season we have to much mosquitoes, I'm limited from the Sun, so this product is a must. Ingredients are pure, no by products. I will buy now on only this brand.

Great deal

Reviewer3036569님께서 Oct 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good brand, easy to swallow.

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU

Reviewer1083504님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vitamin D3 provides a great boost to the immune system especially during the winter months.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3361424님께서 Feb 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one a day and feel good.I haven't been as blue this winter:)

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품