KO

iHerb 상품평

₩21,005

₩35,291

할인금액: ₩14,286 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I love the fact that is high DHA

Chocolicious님께서 Sep 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I warn people, although it doesn't have fishy repeat, it does have a bit of fishy taste, it doesn't mention it in the box, but it tastes like lemon and fish. I personally don't mind but some may do. I think it's more important the nutrients than the taste.

Great!

lyikoRU님께서 Sep 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes, they have a smack of fish. But all-in-all the effect trespasses my highest expectations! For me it’s a great supplement. I felt myself better, more energized right after first gummy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great taste, great effects.

5412345934572033437님께서 Sep 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in addition to the EPA gummies. I love their taste (they have a nice lemony taste with a bit of fishy aftertaste, that you get used to in a couple days). I can always tell when a day goes by without taking them because I don't feel as happy and perky. Usually I'm a bit depressed and these help me with my mood and make me a bit more active. You don't notice the improvements much, but others do.

Вкусно

velvet님께서 Jan 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Мармеладки (хотя скорее это желе) небольшие, к фольге не прилипают, легко жуются, пахнут немного рыбой, вкус - сливочно-лимонный. После них нет рыбной отрыжки. Может упею ещё заказать по акции. Marmalade (though it is rather jelly) small, to foil not stick, easy chewing, smell a little fish, the taste - cream-lemon. After them there is no fish burps. I have time still ordered by shares

Very good

5368362335570046525님께서 Feb 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Little bit of fish taste, but it's ok with lemon flavor! // Есть немножко привкус рыбы, но с лимонным вкусом вполне неплохо!!

Reviewer1818116님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My grandson loves these!

Reviewer1197484님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a young teenager who won't take vitamins unless they're chewable, taste good, or are a liquid you can put in juice. Capsules or tablets are out. When I found these omegas. I was estatic. He liked them so much he wanted more than the recommended 2 a day. I was so disappointed when Country Life quit making them available. I don't know what I can give him as a substitute. I even went to their website & they don't offer them. What a loss!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5038051866680821312님께서 Oct 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works very well in lowering Cholestrol and mproving metabolism.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tasty and good for the health!

Reviewer3032294님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty and good for the health!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

bugajuk님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste, can be eaten. hopefully that will give you something useful to body. effect too early to see.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품