KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Lighter shipping weight

odereviews님께서 Jan 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all: You might wonder why there are two identically priced Country Life, Maxi-Hair, Time Release products on iHerb. They have all the same ingredients, but the shipping weight is different. This is a “lighter version” , because the tablets comes in a plastic bottle (instead of a glass bottle). I prefer this (plastic), because it saves plenty on the shipping cost (International customer). I just wish I have noticed the difference sooner. :) This is a high quality nourishment for your hair, skin and nails. You’ll see the difference within a month. This has so many vitamins, that you can leave your multivitamins aside. Making this pretty much bargain priced. Take time-release-tablets twice a day with food for maximum absorption. I think this is is one of the best products on iHerb. Me recommends!

Great!

NataliyaKvitka님께서 Dec 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this vitamins for a month now, and I really see them working! Although it's winter here, the worst time for my hair, they are strong, and growing faster, and look great. I never experienced such result from vitamins claim to be "vits for hair". Along with it, I'm using different natural shampoos ordered from here, and am on a healthy diet of course. But these vits really gave boost to the health of hair.

Good vitamins.

Superkoxy님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for nails!

All in one!

5705832463974180334님께서 Dec 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this on sale at iHerb. My hair & nails seem smoother & stronger since I've been taking it. I love that it's a good all around daily vitamin plus hair help.

maxi hair

atsiliepimailt님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

puikios sudeties vitaminai plaukams, sudetyje turintys daug naudingu vitaminu ir mikroelementu butinu sveikam plauku augimui. efektas pasijaute po antro buteliuko vartojimo pradzios(1 kapsule i diena),paspartino plauku augima, sustiprino nagus. kapsules kietos, dideles, geltonos, turincios intensyvu kvapa, slapima nudazo geltona spalva, taip pasisalina neisisavinti B grupes vitaminai.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Shinier hair already, I will definitely order again

ThinkingforMyself님께서 Oct 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if it's the oil pulling I started a month ago or the Maxi Hair that I've been taking for about two weeks, but my hair is looking much better. It's still falling out, but hopefully that will stop soon. I don't have alopecia, just too many hairs in the sink. I have been trying to find something to make my hair shiny again so I will definitely buy this again. This seems much better than the previous hair supplement I was taking.

skin and hair

Reviewer1195946님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cure annuelle

Reviewer1623945님께서 Jan 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

C'est reparti pour une nouvelle cure de 3 mois. Ce produit renforce mes cheveux et apporte les vitamines dont ils ont besoin. 2 ans avant, mes cheveux étaient très fins. Effet visible vraiment au 3ème mois.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Las mejores que he probado

Reviewer1810575님께서 Mar 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

He probado mil pastillas para el crecimiento más rápido del pelo, y éstas son las únicas con las que he notado resultados reales, en la rapidez y el crecimiento de pelo nuevo. Como al segundo bote o así es cuando se empiezan a notar resultados. Muy muy recomendables.

God price!

5084212640582038295님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is second month i am drinking these vitamins but i can see any changes in my hair. I dont know if it's working. The price is reasonable.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품