KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩17,207

₩28,900

할인금액: ₩11,693 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(8)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Took the pill and went to sleep

5007500335282218301님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Powerful stuff, which is very fast. Do not take during the day, and you'll be sleepy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps me sleep

4652840633200499013님께서 Nov 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it before bed and it helps me sleep. It stops the chatter in my mind.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Amazing, Works faster

Reviewer1698292님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This GABA is amazing. It works faster than other GABA I have tried such as Now Foods and even Natural Factor's pharma GABA and, and the other ingredients are perfectly added so that GABA works very well in brain. Country Life's products are always thoughtful. I take this for my anxiety and heavy mental stress that is related with adrenal fatigue. I add Now Food's GABA blended with vitamin 6, which is not contained in this product, in order to make My Original Super Effective GABA when I need more relaxation. I studied medicine by my self because adrenal fatigue is not recognized in Japan and there are no doctors who understand the spiral chain of serious adrenal fatigue and heavy mental stress.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Balancer

Reviewer1243341님께서 May 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Notice when I don't take it. I'm a little more moody (much to my surprise).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Anxiety

Reviewer3187539님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am hypothyroid and suffer from severe anxiety. GABA Relaxer is the only product that has helped me. I would recommend it highly to anyone suffering from anxiety/insomnia 10 stars!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very helpful

Reviewer2924494님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps to relax you during the day,at night it helps to fall asleep. Again,doctor recommened,for active child,to help him focus better in school

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wonderful!

Reviewer1029503님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed very obvious relaxation about 20 min after taking this! Also helps me sleep much better! Definitely a keeper!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great GABA

Reviewer1747406님께서 Jul 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried GABA Calm sublinguals. They not only didn't work for me but they were so large that I couldn't believe they were meant to put under your tongue. I Slept good with the first Gaba Relaxer and plan to keep using it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works!

Reviewer1613928님께서 May 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought for my husband who suffers with anxiety. He says it calms and he can cope better with a stressful job.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Mix

SteveL님께서 Apr 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a really good combination of basic components to help relax. A Great Balance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »