KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,674

₩28,005

할인금액: ₩11,331 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A cure for shyness

Reviewer1767544님께서 Feb 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered from life-long shyness, which is an anxiety disorder. High anxiety runs in my family. After about 6 weeks on Gaba Relaxer, I suddenly had a good day and it has been the same since then. The effect is better than three prescription meds I tried in the past. I highly recommend the holistic approach to whatever type of anxiety you have. The B vitamins also cleared up my cedar allergy and constant urinary tract infection.

Very effective!

Reviewer1534440님께서 Dec 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take tablets, no aftertaste, very potent. I've recently had to undergo a series of MRI scans, and had to take 2 Xanax each time to get through the procedure (I'm terribly claustrophobic). I hate taking prescription drugs, and decided to try these pills as an alternative - taking 2 of these actually got me through it!!! I was amazed at how effective they were - and so relieved to be taking something HEALTHY instead of a drug. I take one every morning and at night to help me sleep soundly. They're a great daily boost to help manage stress.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not enough good things to say!

Reviewer2987369님께서 Apr 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is WONDERFUL - I have a person at work that just drives me wild. I started taking this and I can listen to this person and just laugh and turn away!

Excellent Product

Reviewer3088990님께서 Jan 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective for reducing tension and relaxation.

brilliant 5 stars

Reviewer1286012님께서 Nov 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would recommend this to every woman!! I have heaps of energy feel relaxed more focused and helped alot with my menopause emotions. :)

Better than an RX

Reviewer2108281님께서 Dec 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaba relaxer used to be called "Amino Relaxer". We take it on all trips as a sleep aid in strange places. We also use it when we've had a fall or extreme physical/muscluar-skeletal injuries. Highly recommend

migraines gone

Reviewer2588163님께서 Apr 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this for about six weeks my migraines have stopped and have been gone for 6 months now. Love the product!!

Great GABA

Reviewer1747406님께서 Jul 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried GABA Calm sublinguals. They not only didn't work for me but they were so large that I couldn't believe they were meant to put under your tongue. I Slept good with the first Gaba Relaxer and plan to keep using it.

Anxiety

Reviewer3187539님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am hypothyroid and suffer from severe anxiety. GABA Relaxer is the only product that has helped me. I would recommend it highly to anyone suffering from anxiety/insomnia 10 stars!

Works!

Reviewer1613928님께서 May 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought for my husband who suffers with anxiety. He says it calms and he can cope better with a stressful job.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품