KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Soft

5065267227583923065님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cookies is quite soft. Taste good too....

not great

Reviewer1070598님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

decent flavor, fall apart immediately. Very wasteful packaging.

Yummy!

Reviewer2495873님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really liked this. Has a cinnamon taste (just a tad) though, that my husband does not care for.

Yum!

Reviewer3157383님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are quite tasty. They are individually wrapped, which is good for portion control, though perhaps not so good for the environment. This is a great price for them too.

Very yummy and practical

catarina님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These had the right balance of cookie and chocolate chips and were definitely good eats for a packaged cookie. Since they're wrapped individually they're very practical to take with you anywhere. Also, if you don't demolish them on the day they arrive, the packaging helps keep them fresh and not go stale, which is a big plus in my book ;)

Very Yummy!

Reviewer2504812님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love it! My family finished it the day it arrived! Will buy again.

Mmmmm good!

ManxKat님께서 Nov 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have always liked this brand and this cookie, I like the oatmeal raisin very well, too!

Pretty Good

Reviewer3144994님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are a bit high in Calories for me but they are healthy and quite good tasting.

Pretty Good

Reviewer2060916님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These cookies are in fact pretty good and I would have given 5 stars but they're smaller than i thought they would be. The image on the package makes them appear like the cookies might be a bit larger. They are individually wrapped but they're small. Two bites for me and one cookie is gone!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great in my daughter's school lunch

RodericRinehart님께서 Feb 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

She likes them, I like them, and they get eaten regularly without complaint. Single serve organic treats are not super plentiful. Four stars for a little bit of dryness, but that will not deter me from buying them again. Solid value, good taste, good company.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품