KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

A M A Z I N G!!!

4971351326869731447님께서 Apr 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars are seriously amazing!!!! ahhhh its literally like eating a caramel choc brownie. They are so delicious, they taste too good to be healthy. My favourite flavour by far. Highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Crispy delicious chocolatey goodness!

5592241625814723552님께서 Mar 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Luna bars are always a treat and this one does not disappoint. Very chocolatey, has a nice dense texture and a crispy crunch when you bite into it (reminds me a little of a rice krispy treat). The reason I give it 4 stars is that the caramel flavour is so mild you can barely notice it. A more accurate description would be something like, 'chocolate nut fudge crisp'. Would be awesome if the caramel was kicked up a notch!

love love it :)

Reviewer2219915님께서 Nov 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

So delicious,on of my favorite bars in iherb so far

Luna Caramel Nut Brownie - Good for a Snack

5455578407182930951님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's nutritious. It's convenient. It's good as a snack. The brownie is dense, but not too sweet. I can't taste the caramel flavour at all.

Delicious!

4944927151986511402님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Omg so so delicious! I think this is the best bar out of all - it tastes exactly like chocolate but a healthier alternative. But be careful, if you eat 2 bars the calories will match the calories of a chocolate bar (which is what I do sometimes because it's just so addicting haha).

Yam

Reviewer1998755님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yam

So good!

Reviewer1554953님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars taste great, especially when you want a chocolatey flavour that isn't sickly sweet and isn't too calorific. I received them in the UK 2 weeks after ordering, and although the outer box was very damaged the contents were in perfect condition.

Great!

HeidiT님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favourite Luna Bar so far. It really does taste like a brownie.

love it

Reviewer1496048님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's delicious, filling, and satisfying. I've rarely bought sweets since I started eating these bars.

Delicious

Reviewer2944668님께서 Aug 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Energy Bar is really delicious. It has a really nice taste, feels good in you're mouth and gives a energykick. And all the good ingriedens. This is defiently the best one I've tasted so far, and i'm up to try more of these!

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품