KO

₩29,994

₩37,140

할인금액: ₩7,146 (19% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Too sweet

Reviewer2740251님께서 Nov 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is 14 grams of sugar in these, not 11 as stated in the product description. They also taste too sweet and not very good. The only positive thing is the inclusion of vitamins and proteins.

MMMMMMMMM

Reviewer3285264님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was a gift for a friend of mine. I have heard no complaints!

The virtuous choice

Reviewer1228212님께서 Aug 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favourite when I need a chocolate biscuit hit and want to feel good about it too.

Delicious

Reviewer2944668님께서 Aug 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Energy Bar is really delicious. It has a really nice taste, feels good in you're mouth and gives a energykick. And all the good ingriedens. This is defiently the best one I've tasted so far, and i'm up to try more of these!

love it

Reviewer1496048님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's delicious, filling, and satisfying. I've rarely bought sweets since I started eating these bars.

Great!

HeidiT님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favourite Luna Bar so far. It really does taste like a brownie.

So good!

Reviewer1554953님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars taste great, especially when you want a chocolatey flavour that isn't sickly sweet and isn't too calorific. I received them in the UK 2 weeks after ordering, and although the outer box was very damaged the contents were in perfect condition.

Delicious!

4944927151986511402님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Omg so so delicious! I think this is the best bar out of all - it tastes exactly like chocolate but a healthier alternative. But be careful, if you eat 2 bars the calories will match the calories of a chocolate bar (which is what I do sometimes because it's just so addicting haha).

love love it :)

Reviewer2219915님께서 Nov 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

So delicious,on of my favorite bars in iherb so far

A M A Z I N G!!!

4971351326869731447님께서 Apr 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

These bars are seriously amazing!!!! ahhhh its literally like eating a caramel choc brownie. They are so delicious, they taste too good to be healthy. My favourite flavour by far. Highly recommend.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품