KO

₩19,445

₩27,593

할인금액: ₩8,148 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Hope for Lymphedema

Reviewer2944834님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first read about this herb in one of Matthew Wood's herbal books -- and am I ever glad that I did! A friend of mine with end-stage cancer developed lymphedema, which was disfiguring, painful, and getting progressively worse almost every day. Since I had read that cleavers was good for cleaning out the lymphatic system, my friend started taking around 30 drops of Eclectic Institute's cleavers tincture 3-4 times a day. In less than 2 weeks, he lost 24 pounds of what had to be water weight, because his swelling decreased so dramatically. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, but if you know someone suffering from lymphedema, I would highly, highly recommend giving cleavers a try. It's a fairly "safe" herb, very affordable to try, and for us, it really worked.

Very helpful

Reviewer1359740님께서 Oct 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this after reading about it on some forum for breast lymph nodes that were swollen. Within a few days, the pain began to disappear, especially after finding another homeopathic remedy, zincum metallicum, which seemed to speed up the release of the pain and swelling even more. I went from fears of possibly having breast cancer (though I could find no "lumps") to totally feeling fine again within a week or so.

Amazing

Reviewer2541215님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product based on a review that it was good for swollen glands (neck). I am often plagued by this and when I felt them getting swollen again I took some of this and the pain completely went away. I was getting a cold and took it again and the cold was almost gone. I am on a medication that lowers my immune system so this is pretty significant because usually once you get sick, it takes a really long time to recover.

Eclectic Institute Cleavers

Reviewer2203533님께서 Mar 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for it's properties of reducing enlarged or inflamed Lymph Glands. It really is effective - I had results within 2 days of use of this product.

Cleavers tincture

Reviewer1959739님께서 Feb 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so thankful to find that you carry a Cleavers tincture. It is the only thing so far that is clearly beneficial to my post-breast cancer lymphadema and not easy to find. Thank you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did what it is supposed to do.

Reviewer3155717님께서 May 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gently cleanses the bladder and kidneys. I only use two-three drops three times a day. Results apparent the following day--my bladder stopped aching. Matthew Wood has a chapter on this herb in his "Herbal Wisdom" book.

Works for me

Reviewer3049143님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a mild, occasional incontinence problem and cleavers seems to have lessened that quite a bit.

Great for lymphatic system

Reviewer3105907님께서 Oct 20, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eclectic Institute is an exellent brand. I use the cleavers for a few months every year to help clear lymphatic congestion. I use 1 tsp., three times a day.

great product

Reviewer1494937님께서 Nov 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for years. It helps me with my kidney stones as well as for migraine headaches. I recommend this product to everyone.

Good product

Reviewer2477918님께서 Apr 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can use if you have problems with lymph nodes

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품