KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩16,242

₩27,070

할인금액: ₩10,828 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(3)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Don't waste your money

4915408194290932743님께서 Jan 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you, iherb. Good prices, and items arrived to Australia in 4 days. Brilliant service. My review of Eclectic Institute Cleavers: useless product. Tastes of the preserving alcohol that's in it. The alcohol burns the throat and digestive system. No taste of the herb/vegetable. It's a clear liquid; it should be coloured by the herb/vegetable. The effects of the product: nil, zero, zilch, nada, nothing. I'll never buy another product made by Eclectic Institute. -- I bought a Herb Pharm liquid extract in the same order. The Herb Pharm product works within 1 hour of taking it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

cleavers

elrapha님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very effective

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tonsilitis

TSTmalaysia님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped shrinked my child tonsilitis

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hope for Lymphedema

Reviewer2944834님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first read about this herb in one of Matthew Wood's herbal books -- and am I ever glad that I did! A friend of mine with end-stage cancer developed lymphedema, which was disfiguring, painful, and getting progressively worse almost every day. Since I had read that cleavers was good for cleaning out the lymphatic system, my friend started taking around 30 drops of Eclectic Institute's cleavers tincture 3-4 times a day. In less than 2 weeks, he lost 24 pounds of what had to be water weight, because his swelling decreased so dramatically. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, but if you know someone suffering from lymphedema, I would highly, highly recommend giving cleavers a try. It's a fairly "safe" herb, very affordable to try, and for us, it really worked.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

Reviewer2477918님께서 Apr 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can use if you have problems with lymph nodes

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works for me

Reviewer3049143님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a mild, occasional incontinence problem and cleavers seems to have lessened that quite a bit.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Amazing

Reviewer2541215님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product based on a review that it was good for swollen glands (neck). I am often plagued by this and when I felt them getting swollen again I took some of this and the pain completely went away. I was getting a cold and took it again and the cold was almost gone. I am on a medication that lowers my immune system so this is pretty significant because usually once you get sick, it takes a really long time to recover.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

OK

Reviewer1787354님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for cleansing the system

Reviewer2262549님께서 Sep 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

awesome product!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did what it is supposed to do.

Reviewer3155717님께서 May 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gently cleanses the bladder and kidneys. I only use two-three drops three times a day. Results apparent the following day--my bladder stopped aching. Matthew Wood has a chapter on this herb in his "Herbal Wisdom" book.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »