KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Clear

5384666557211333432님께서 Dec 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is of no use. Looks like formula is not effactive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the result is not clearly

4935621340343574561님께서 Apr 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like smell of capsule. Sometime work but sometime not.

Works!

WorkingMum님께서 Dec 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from migraine since I was 7 years old. This one soothes it away naturally with no side effects. But you have to take it at the onset. Do not delay. I have one in the office and one at home.

Pleasantly surprised

Reviewer1483002님께서 May 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered with migraines for about 20 years and have tried many, many different things for dealing with them. I was pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of the Clear Migraine product - when I have taken it at the first sign of a headache it has prevented a migraine from occuring, without making me feel lousy as my prescription medication does.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Finally - something that works!

Reviewer2646404님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have various types of headaches, and this product has reduced the frequency and severity of my headaches dramatically. Clear Products puts out 2 remedies for headaches, this one and "Clear Headache". The other reviewer who didn't get any results probably has regular headaches, not migraines. Some days I have to take 2 or 3 doses, but the results are worth it. I've tried other herbal and homeopathic remedies before with little result. iHerb: PLEASE BRING IN THE "CLEAR HEADACHE" PREPARATION AS WELL FROM THIS COMPANY. I really feel if I could get both preparations, I would be headache-free, but the company who makes these doesn't ship to my location. If iHerb carried the whole line, I'm sure they would be good sellers.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

5218167042904183611님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered with hormonal miagrains for 31 years! I have tried literally every thing. I have tried maxalt, topamax, various prescribed migraine pills. The last one was generic for imatrix. It worked for the most part but if you didn't take it in time it only dulled it down a notch. My miagrains are predomitly behind my left eye and then it goes to the base of my neck. Sometimes lasting for 3-4 days and then I would be sick to my stomach. With the presciption pills with insurance i could only get 9 pills a month, and cost $35.00!! With out insurance they are $157.00!!! I resently found my self without insurance and cannot afford them any longer. Hense the frantic search for something to replace them and was affordable. I set out to a health food store in my area. I found a small section in the store for natural remedies for headaches/miagrains. I came across Clear Miagraine. I read the ingredients and doesage recomendations and the bottle at the store was $14 and some change. I was getting very close to the "That time of the month" which i can only describe as torture! Give me cramps anyday over a miagraine!! A few days later i felt one coming on and i took 3 pills and waited. About 30 minutes later i was feeling relief!!!! Happy dance!!!!! I used the whole bottle with in 2 months and found they helped as well as the prescription i had and NO side effects!! I returned to the store to repurchase and bought the last bottle they had. I moved about 70 miles from the store and was taking the last of the second bottle, panic is starting to set in!! I then found them online and about $4 cheaper!! I ordered 4 bottles and recieved them in about 3 days! Thank you iHerb for the fast service you truly saved me!! I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who suffers from migraines!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

no more pair

Reviewer2309314님께서 Feb 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for helping to relax

Didn't work for me.

Reviewer2548332님께서 Apr 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to try these instead of another product that worked many times. I tried these a couple of times and they did not work at all for me so I threw them away. I reordered the previous brand.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품