KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,079

₩24,743

할인금액: ₩8,664 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

very happy with purchase

Reviewer3346418님께서 Jul 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love Dr. Christopher products and love iherb a winning combination every time.

Ole Faithful

Reviewer2113197님께서 Aug 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr. Christopher's products have been around for long time and I have used them almost as long. His Quick Colon formula has never failed me, and I would highly recommend it.

No more troubles

Reviewer2578920님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

1 a day and the colon is cleaner. Country Living

These are quick!

Reviewer2257340님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As the name says, these work quickly! I got these as part of a parasite cleanse protocol.

Works well

Reviewer1100000님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using with parasite syrup, works well for cleansing.

Not sure.

FourSeasons님께서 Jan 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this for about 10 days. I would say that, for me, it works better by taking 1 cap 3X/day rather than 1 (or more) once a day as normally done with this formula.

colon cleansing

Reviewer3122470님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to work quickly, have not used on a regular basis

Doesn't Work

rabbit님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these to go with the Dr. Christopher's Parasite Syrup because they are recommended in the instructions as part of the cleanse. They didn't work well for me at all. If anything, they made me constipated! Not really the effect I anticipated from a product with the phrase "Quick Colon" in the name. Dr. Christopher products are usually really effective, so this was a shock to me. Also, the capsules contain senna and many people say that senna is not such a good thing because your bowels become dependent on it. Try agar agar instead.

Excellent

Reviewer1288436님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use a few times a year in conjunction with the parasite syrup. Gentle and effective. Recommend.

Gentle, effective relief

Reviewer1009659님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this because it was comparable to Dr. Shulze's Intestinal #1 formula, for lots cheaper. It seems most effective taken at night (see Dr. Shulze's patient handbook at Curezone for therapy details), but I have also taken it in the AM and after meals. Experiment with dosage (adding 1 per day until you find your preferred dose). Have not had any cramping or ill side effects with it. Helpful for detoxing.

상품 11-20 중 전체 36 상품