KO

₩16,947

₩26,079

할인금액: ₩9,132 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Stuff

Reviewer2607044님께서 Feb 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We took this as part 2 of the Christopher's parasite cleanse. After taking only 3 spoons of the syrup {day 2} my husband passed several tape worms. What a shock, but it obviously works. After taking the syrup for 3 days and the capsules for 1 day I had indigestion all afternoon and evening, otherwise no other problems. I went to taking just 1 capsule instead of 2 for the next 2 times and had no indigestion or problems. My husband could take 2 capsules with no problems. We are very pleased with the simplicity of this and how well it works.

These are quick!

Reviewer2257340님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As the name says, these work quickly! I got these as part of a parasite cleanse protocol.

Ole Faithful

Reviewer2113197님께서 Aug 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr. Christopher's products have been around for long time and I have used them almost as long. His Quick Colon formula has never failed me, and I would highly recommend it.

Works well

Reviewer1100000님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using with parasite syrup, works well for cleansing.

Works Great

5165565018725976396님께서 Aug 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to admit I did not use this till recently when someone told me I had to flush my colon to be well. I remembered I had purchased this before and tried it. Just one a day is all it takes and stay close to the toilet. Very pleased.

Really Works!

Reviewer1254514님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula really works! Be careful and go easy. Try only one per day with a meal at first. Then add only one more per day if needed.

Not sure.

FourSeasons님께서 Jan 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this for about 10 days. I would say that, for me, it works better by taking 1 cap 3X/day rather than 1 (or more) once a day as normally done with this formula.

colon cleansing

Reviewer3122470님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to work quickly, have not used on a regular basis

Didn't work for me

4891152787227662816님께서 Sep 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product as a 2-part formula to get rid of parasites (along with Christopher's parasite syrup). Although it didn't get rid of the parasite I have (Blastocystis Hominis - which apparently is a nasty one to try and get rid of), I did notice after taking this Quick Colon product, it did make you need to go more frequently to empty your bowels (I've never had a problem with this issue though).

Doesn't Work

rabbit님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these to go with the Dr. Christopher's Parasite Syrup because they are recommended in the instructions as part of the cleanse. They didn't work well for me at all. If anything, they made me constipated! Not really the effect I anticipated from a product with the phrase "Quick Colon" in the name. Dr. Christopher products are usually really effective, so this was a shock to me. Also, the capsules contain senna and many people say that senna is not such a good thing because your bowels become dependent on it. Try agar agar instead.

상품 11-20 중 전체 37 상품