KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

By far the best & healthiest sea salt of them all!

PurplePegasus님께서 Nov 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

And I've tried many from different countries. I even prefer this one to the Fleur de Sel de Guerande which I had imported a few years ago. This one is truly gray and not white, as real sea salt ought to be. Nice bonus: it's a huge bottle, double the size on a normal shaker that I expected. (I'm not good at figuring out ounces, so I never know what I'm going to get!) The only drawback here is the plastic shaker. It's flexible plastic which definitely means high BPA content! Yikes! On the plus side I had this shipped in cold weather and my place is almost constantly a/c'd, even winter nights. A lucite shaker would have been so much better if they couldn't afford glass though! This salt makes food taste the best out of all sea salts I've tried, it's genuine Celtic (which strangely enough means from France and not Ireland, still haven't figured out why) and therefore it is the healthiest and the gray color can attest to that. I've always felt a bit sketchy using Trader Joe's white sea salt from Spain and now my mind is at ease over that. I have severe adrenal insufficiency and salt is vital to me.

Great tasting salt!

Reviewer1192749님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using years of those junk mineral salts i decided to give this one a try. I love it! It tastes so good that i would think salt would taste like this. I makes me feel good and healthy too. I think it´s all those minerals in it giving the effect that you won´t get from normal cleaned salt.

NICE FLAVOR

Reviewer2521542님께서 Apr 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I'M NOT A SERIOUS SALT USER, BUT THIS ADDS JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEASONING W/O BEING TOO SALTY. (GREAT ON POPCORN!)

Wonderful

Reviewer2342210님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty!

nice

CIPRIAN님께서 Oct 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice salt!

Celtic sea salt

Reviewer2526192님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Convienent size

great taste

5367463679135119079님께서 Oct 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

salt taste very good.not salty.... just right

Perfect grind

5226516138631824583님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is perfect for filling the salt shaker at home - and we already love Celtic sea salt.

Not for humid environments

Reviewer2591596님께서 Jan 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

They are right...it has no anti-caking ingredients, which I liked but here on Jeju Island, South Korea we can't even use it as it won't shake out.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품